About This Trip
Trip code: PVT-4NCNX
4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 4 Dinner
On-trip Transport via seat in coach (bus)
Day 1: Arrive
Welcome to Thailand. Meet & Greet at the airport. Proceed city tour with a visit to the Doi Suthep Temple (tram included), the wondrous temple of Wat Phra That, which sits on the top of Mount Doi Suthep, overlooking Chiang Mai. Enroute, see Chiangmai City Moat, stop at Three Kings Monument and Chedi Luang Temple. Tonight, dinner with cultural show.
- Halal Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Pai
Visit Elephant Camp for Elephant Show (inclusive 30mins elephant ride). Then visit Long Neck Village, the women wear brass rings around their necks, wrists and ankles as part of their culture. Transfer to PAI, approx. 137kms, midway between Mae Hong Son and Chiang Mai. Tucked deep in a valley, surrounded by walls of endless mountains, here nature is your best friend. Stop at Pai-World War II Memories Bridge, this historical venue with antiquated-looking steel bridge. Continue to Maeyen Temple for majestic Pai’s sunset view. After dinner visit Pai Walking Street. Overnight Pai.
- Breakfast, Halal Lunch, Muslim Friendly Dinner
Day 3: Chiang Mai
After check-out, first stop at Yunlai Mountain for Pai’s panorama view. Next stop is Santichon Village or Chinese Yunan Cultural Village. The tourists can see the conservative cultures and traditions of the Yunan People such as the language, dressing, and specially the Yunnan foods that is admired among the tourists. Stop at ‘Coffee In Love’ coffee with a view (own cost). Continue to Pai Canyon, also known as Kong Lan, is an incredibly scenic canyon with stunning valley views and panoramic sunset viewpoints! Back to Chiang Mai.
- Breakfast, Muslim Friendly Lunch, Halal Dinner
Day 4: Chiang Mai
Visit Home Industries Village and Wood Carving Village, shows the Chiang Mai’s art craft culture and it gives you the idea what to buy home as souvenirs from the beautiful Northern Thai. Also visit Central Festival Shopping Mall.
- Breakfast, Halal Lunch & Dinner
- Compulsory Tipping RM60/person to be collected before tour in Malaysia
- Tour and transfer based on private tour basis
- Tour commentary based on English speaking
- Tour sequence are subject to change upon tour arrival without prior notice
- Compulsory Shopping Stop : In event of guest refuse to visit the mentioned shopping stops, a penalty will be imposed (please check with us upon booking).