About This Trip
Trip code: SR-06NMMO
On-trip transport via seat in coach (bus/train)
Day 1: Interlaken
Transfer by train from the border, airport or any other destination in Switzerland to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken (3 nights).
- 3* : City Oberland or Weisses Kreuz 4* Hotel: Metropole or Krebs
Day 2: Jungfraujoch Excursion
The Jungfrau Railway, which leads through the heart of the mountains and up to the highest train station in Europe (3454 m), offers unbelievable views of the mountain giants Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and of the longest river of ice in the Alps – the Aletsch glacier at 22 km length. It climbs nearly 1400 meters in height and covers a distance of more than seven kilometers in tunnels along the nine kilometer long stretch.
Day 3: Guided Night Sledging with Fondue
Day at leisure. Enjoy some of the beautiful winter walks around or join the free walking tour of Interlaken (Mon, Wed or Sat). Early evening pick-up from your hotel by minibus. Travel from Interlaken high into the Swiss Alps, take in the starlit winter panorama before riding down the 1 hour sledge run. Along the way the trail winds through forests, crosses alpine meadows and passes majestic frozen waterfalls. The sledge run finishes at a small local restaurant for a traditional Swiss cheese fondue dinner. Drop off at hotel.
Day 4: Lucerne
Travel by train over the Brünig Pass, past Meiringen, which is famous for its Meringue and the demise of Sherlock Holmes, towards picturesque Lucerne (stay 03 nights).
- 3* : Ambassador or de la Paix 4* : Cascada or Continental
Day 5: Mt Titlis Excursion
Mount Titlis is the highest glacier excursion destination and biggest ski and snowboard paradise in Central Switzerland. The Titlis, Engelberg‘s ‚house mountain‘, and its glacier park are accessible by the revolving “Rotair“ cablecar. Take the ice-flyer over the glacier’s crevasses, have some fun with the snow toys in the Glacier park and walk the Titlis Cliff walk – Europe’s highest suspension bridge.
Day 6: Mount Rigi Horse-Drawn Ride
Unguided Journey by boat from Lucerne to Vitznau and by cogwheel train to Rigi Kaltbad. From here you will enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride. After you take the cogwheel train up to the top of Rigi Kulm. Same way back down to Lucerne.
- Interlaken lies in the Bernese Oberland on an alluvial plain, between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The vacation destination, which is presided over by the three mighty mountains, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, is the starting point for numerous activities. Jungfraujoch and Schilthorn – the rides by rack-railway to the highest railway station in Europe and the cableway to the Piz Glora revolving restaurant.
- Lucerne, sited on Lake Lucerne, is embedded within an impressive mountainous panorama. Chapel Bridge, one of Europe’s oldest wooden bridges faithfully restored to its original design after a serious fire. Lake Lucerne, the scenic beauty of the lake can be discovered on the many different cruises offered by paddlewheel steamers and motor vessels. Pilatus, Rigi and Stanserhorn, excursion mountains made accessible by cableways, offering up picture-book panoramas of the regions around Lucerne.
Upgrade Your ItineraryMake it even more by upgrading your tour with
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
- Masjid-ul-Qghair, Wylerstrasse 115 Bern
- IKRE Morgenstrasse, 148 Bern
- Islamic Community Foundation Zurich
- Albanic Islamic Association, Rauti Street 58 Zurich
- Jugendkulturzentrum Takva Moschee, Saatlenstrasse 23 Zurich
- Madni Masjid / Swiss Muslim Society, Weinbergstrasse 147 Zurich
- Geneva Masjid, 34 Chemin Colladon Le Petit-Saconnex Geneva
- Basel Masjid Klybeckstrasse 1 City Centre Basel
- Islamic King Faisal Foundation Friedensgasse 18 Basel
- Via Bottogno 12 6962 Lugano