About This Trip
Trip code: SR-04NFMP
On-trip transport via seat in coach (bus/train)
Day 1: Interlaken
Transfer by train from the border, airport or any other destination in Switzerland to Interlaken. Short walk to your hotel, check in and overnight in Interlaken (2 nights). Interlaken lies in the Bernese Oberland on an alluvial plain, between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The resort, which is presided over by the three mighty mountains, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, is the starting point for numerous activities
Day 2: Jungfraujoch Excursion
The Jungfrau Railway, which leads through the heart of the mountains and up to the highest train station in Europe (3454 m), offers unbelievable views of the mountain giants Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and of the longest river of ice in the Alps – the Aletsch glacier at 22 km length. It climbs nearly 1400 meters in height and covers a distance of more than seven kilometers in tunnels along the nine kilometer long stretch.
Day 3: Interlaken / Zermatt via Lotscherberger Tunnel or Mountain Route
You have two options, you can either take the Lötschberg base tunnel directly to Visp and then onto Zermatt or in Interlaken you board the train to Spiez from where you change to the Lötschberger panoramic train, which will take you through spectacular mountain scenery from the Bernese Oberland to the Valais and Visp, from where you continue to your next destination, Zermatt. Enjoy the picturesque landscape along the way. Overnight in Zermatt (2 nights).
- 3* : Excelsior or Testa Grigia 4* : Daniela or Tschugge
Day 4: Gornergrat Excursion
The cogwheel train will take you up to 3089 m. During the ride to the summit you will experience excellent vantage points for some 29 four-thousand-meter peaks including the mighty Matterhorn.
- Interlaken lies in the Bernese Oberland on an alluvial plain, between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The vacation destination, which is presided over by the three mighty mountains, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, is the starting point for numerous activities. Jungfraujoch and Schilthorn – the rides by rack-railway to the highest railway station in Europe and the cableway to the Piz Glora revolving restaurant.
- Zermatt lies at the foot of the Matterhorn and in the middle of an enormous hiking and ski region. The best views of the Matterhorn are from the summit of the Gornergrat at 3,089m. The highest-altitude open-air cog railway in Europe operates all year round.
Upgrade Your ItineraryMake it even more by upgrading your tour with
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
- Masjid-ul-Qghair, Wylerstrasse 115 Bern
- IKRE Morgenstrasse, 148 Bern
- Islamic Community Foundation Zurich
- Albanic Islamic Association, Rauti Street 58 Zurich
- Jugendkulturzentrum Takva Moschee, Saatlenstrasse 23 Zurich
- Madni Masjid / Swiss Muslim Society, Weinbergstrasse 147 Zurich
- Geneva Masjid, 34 Chemin Colladon Le Petit-Saconnex Geneva
- Basel Masjid Klybeckstrasse 1 City Centre Basel
- Islamic King Faisal Foundation Friedensgasse 18 Basel
- Via Bottogno 12 6962 Lugano