6D5N South Island (Motel)
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018
Start your self drive adventure in the city of Christchurch and learn about the new ReStart Mall. Travel along rugged and scenic coastline, enter the world of chocolate making and meet with New Zealand’s wildlife in Dunedin. Travel to Te Anau, be enchanted by views of Eglinton Valley enroute to Milford and marvel at the magnificent Milford Sound on a cruise. Also take time to explore the Alpine region of Queenstown, famous for its adventure activities and superb views of Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps.
- Penguin Encounter, International Antarctic Centre
- University of Otago, Dunedin
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Queenstown Skyline Gondola
- Lake Pukaki
- 5 nights accommodation, Golden Chain Motel, room only
- 5 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), auto transmission with unlimited mileage and ZERO excess + FREE GPS
- Surcharge per Day: 20 Dec 17 - 28 Feb 18 Compact, Sedan $8 / MPV $14
- Admissions: Christchurch - International Antarctic Centre; Milford - Milford Sound Scenic Cruise; Queenstown - Skyline Gondola & Luge
Day 1: Arrive Christchurch
Arrive at Christchurch Airport, meet and greet by our representative and pick-up your car rental. Visit Antarctic Centre & Penguin Encounter. Then drive to your accommodation. Overnight: City Park Motel
Day 2: Christchurch > Dunedin
Travel south across the Canterbury Plains through the towns of Timaru and Oamaru to reach the Scottish influenced city of Dunedin, renowned for its natural history and Otago University. Overnight: Alcala Motor Lodge
Day 3: Dunedin > Te Anau
A free morning for optional activities before departing Dunedin to cross the Southland Plains, to arrive in Te Anau. Optional tours: - Cadbury World Tour - Larnach Castle Tour - Natures Wonders Penquin & Seal Tour. Overnight: Edgewater Motel
Day 4: Te Anau > Milford Sound > Queenstown
Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man-made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Continue to Queenstown. Experience Skyline Gondola ride up to Bob Peak. Overnight: Blue Peaks Lodge
Day 5: Queenstown > Christchurch
Travel through the Central Otago region and on to Twizel. Follow the shores of Lake Pukaki and travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch. Overnight: City Park Motel
Day 6: Depart Christchurch
Drop-off your car rental at airport and check-in for your departure back home.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||8,998||9,442||10,034|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||13,427|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C||TBA||5,310||5,725||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||6,092||6,506||7,098|
|2A + 3C||TBA||6,684||7,128||7,690|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||9,732|
|3A + 1C||TBA||6,441||6,855||7,447|
|3A + 2C||TBA||7,033||7,477||8,039|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||10,082|
|4A + 1C||TBA||6,790||7,205||7,797|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||10,431|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 30 April 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 April 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW