6D5N North Island (Motel)
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018
Start your self-drive journey with the vineyards and marine activities of Auckland. Discover the real Middle-Earth at the Hobbiton Movie Set near Matamata. Rotorua, the geothermal city, discover volcanic phenomena and learn about New Zealand’s Maori culture. Taupo offers more geothermal experiences, plus the chance to catch a trout. Then it’s time to delve underground and admire the cave formations in the Waitomo region. Travel north, check out Hamilton’s freeflight aviary on your way back to Auckland.
- Auckland – Sky Tower
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
- Te Puia
- Huka Falls
- Waitomo Glowworm Grotto
- 5 nights accommodation, Golden Chain Motel, room only
- 5 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), auto transmission with unlimited mileage and ZERO excess + FREE GPS
- Surcharge per Day: 20 Dec 17 - 28 Feb 18 Compact, Sedan $8 / MPV $14
- Admissions: Matamata - Hobbiton Movie Set (Two hours guided tour); Rotorua - Te Puia Thermal Valley (60 Minutes Guided Tour); Waitomo Caves – Guided Tour of Glowworm Caves (45 Minutes)
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
Arrive at Auckland International Airport and collect your car hire. Drive to your accommodation. This afternoon, explore Auckland city. Perhaps, you may want to visit the Sky Tower Observation Deck. Overnight: Oakwood Manor M. Inn
Day 2: Auckland > Matamata > Rotorua
Start your drive to Matamata. Join fascinating two-hours guided tour of Hobbiton Movie Set Tour, a picturesque 1,250 acre farm where scenes from the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies were filmed. After tour, proceed drive to Rotorua, stay 2 nights. Overnight: Union Victoria Motel
Day 3: Rotorua
Visit Te Puia, New Zealand’s living Maori cultural center. Te Puia’s 60 hectare site is home to the New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute, a live kiwi enclosure, the world - famous Pohutu Geyser, and more than 500 geothermal wonders. Rest of the day is free to explore Rotorua and may want to consider joining optional. Optional Tours: - Agrodome - Skyline - Tamaki Maori Village
Day 4: Rotorua > Taupo > Waitomo Caves > Hamilton
Start your drive to Taupo. Perhaps, you may want yo visit Huka Falls and beautiful Lake Taupo lakefront. Continue to Waitomo. A visit to Waitomo Glowworm Grotto is included. Drive to Hamilton. Overnight: Boundary Court M.Lodge
Day 5: Hamilton > Auckland
Today, drive back to Auckland. Overnight: Off Broadway Motel
Day 6: Depart Auckland
Drop-off your car rental at airport and check-in for your departure back home.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||9,181||9,634||10,238|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||13,699|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C||TBA||5,448||11,053||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||6,276||6,698||7,302|
|2A + 3C||TBA||6,880||7,333||7,906|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||10,051|
|3A + 1C||TBA||6,572||6,994||7,598|
|3A + 2C||TBA||7,176||7,629||8,202|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||10,347|
|4A + 1C||TBA||6,867||7,290||7,894|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||10,642|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 30 April 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 April 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW