12D11N Best of New Zealand (Motel)
- 12 Days 11 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018
Start your self drive adventure to Matamama and discover the real Middle-Earth at the Hobbiton Movie Set. Travel to Te Puia, home to the New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Insitute and the world famous Pohutu geyser. Continue south to Wellington across the Volcanic Plateau passing by majestic Mt Ruapehu and the Tongariro National Park. Experience rugged mountain scenery, ancient glaciers, the exciting resort town of Queenstown, and beautiful Milford Sound. Follow the shores of Lake Pukaki and travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch, The Garden City.
- Sky Tower Auckland
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
- Te Puia
- Interislander Ferry from Wellington to Picton
- International Antarctic Centre
- University of Otago, Dunedin
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Queenstown Skyline Gondola
- 11 nights accommodation, Golden Chain Motel, room only
- 11 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), auto transmission with unlimited mileage and ZERO excess + FREE GPS
- Surcharge per Day: 20 Dec 17 - 28 Feb 18 Compact, Sedan $8 / MPV $14; Reverse Itinerary Rebate Not Applicable During Peak Dates; Tour Start Christchurch – End Auckland; Rebate: Compact $121 / Sedan $187 / MPV $275
- Admission: Matamata - Hobbiton Movie Set (02 Hours Guided tour); Rotorua - Te Puia Thermal Valley (60 Minutes Guided Tour); Rotorua - Agrodome Show 1 Hrs; Interislander Ferry from Wellington to Picton; Christchurch - International Antarctic Centre; Milford - Milford Sound Scenic Cruise; Queenstown - Skyline Gondola & Luge
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
Arrive at Auckland International Airport and collect your car hire. Drive to your accommodation. Perhaps, you may want to visit the Sky Tower Observation Deck. Overnight: Oakwood Manor M. Inn
Day 2: Auckland > Matamata > Rotorua (228km / 2h50m)
Start your drive to Matamata. Join fascinating two-hour guided tour of Hobbiton Movie Set Tour, a picturesque 1,250 acre farm where scenes from the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies were filmed. After the tour, proceed drive to Rotorua. Overnight: Union Victoria Motel
Day 3: Rotorua
Visit Te Puia, New Zealand’s living Maori cultural center, a live kiwi enclosure, the world - famous Pohutu Geyser, and more than 500 geothermal wonders. Experiencing the Agrodome to learn about our farming heritage with an entertaining farm show. Overnight: Union Victoria Motel
Day 4: Rotorua > Wellington
Today travel south to Wellington – New Zealand’s Capital City, across the Volcanic Plateau in the center of the North island, passing by majestic Mt Ruapehu and the Tongariro National Park. Overnight: Capital Gateway Motor Inn
Day 5: Wellington > Car Ferry > Picton > Christchurch
Today travel on the Interislander Ferry from Wellington to Picton. Once in the South Island the journey will take you south along the coast to Christchurch. Overnight: City Park Motel
Day 6: Christchurch
A free morning for optional activities. In the afternoon, visit the International Antarctic Centre. Antarctica’s effect on the globe. 'Antarctica' the Snow and Ice experience is some really ‘cool’ fun with icy slides, a 'polar plunge' ice water challenge, a cave and an Antarctic storm! Overnight: City Park Motel
Day 7: Christchurch > Dunedin
Ravel south across the Canterbury Plains through the towns of Timaru and Oamaru to reach the Scottish influenced city of Dunedin, renowned for its natural history, wildlife and Otago University. Overnight: Alcala Motor Lodge
Day 8: Dunedin > Te Anau
A free morning for optional activities before departing Dunedin to cross the Southland Plains, to arrive in Te Anau. Overnight: Edgewater Motel
Day 9: Te Anau > Milford Sound > Queenstown
Enter The Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man-made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown. Experience Skyline Gondola ride up to Bob Peak. Overnight: Blue Peaks Lodge
Day 10: Queenstown
Today experience Skyline Gondola is a must see Queenstown attraction. Sit back and relax as the best views in the region unfold before your eyes and the Gondola carries you 450 meters above Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu to the top of Bob's Peak. Overnight: Blue Peaks Lodge
Day 11: Queenstown > Christchurch
Travel through the Central Otago region and on to Twizel. Follow the shores of Lake Pukaki and traveling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch - Garden City. Overnight: City Park Motel
Day 12: Depart Christchurch
Drop-off your car rental at airport and check-in for your departure back home.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||20,506||21,563||22,771|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||30,399|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C||TBA||12,334||13,360||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||14,369||15,336||16,513|
|2A + 3C||TBA||15,789||16,815||17,993|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||22,644|
|3A + 1C||TBA||14,937||15,903||17,081|
|3A + 2C||TBA||16,356||17,383||18,561|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||23,212|
|4A + 1C||TBA||15,505||16,471||17,649|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||23,779|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 30 April 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 April 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW