9D8N Southern Circle
- 9 Days 8 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018
New Zealand is renowned for its dramatic scenery and South Island exemplifies this. From wild West Coast beaches to abundant rainforests, towering mountain vistas and vast lakes. This tour brings you on a grand journey to fully explore the island’s rich natural diversity and landscapes.
- Tranz Apline Train Journey
- Fox Glacier & Franz Josef Glacier
- Walter Peak Sheep Station
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Speight’s Brewery Tour, Dunedin
- 8 nights accommodation at choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- 8 days Car Rental, subject to liability
- Admission and/or Sightseeing: Tranz Alpine Train (seat-in-coach); Glacier Hot Pool (self-drive);Skyline Gondola; Milford Sound Cruise
Day 1: Arrive Christchurch
On arrival into Christchurch seat in coach passengers will be met and transferred to their accommodation. Self drive clients will collect their vehicle at the airport and make their own way to their hotel. Standard : Heartland Superior : Rendezvous
Day 2: Christchurch – Southern Alps – Glaciers
Today seat in coach passengers will enjoy the Tranz Alpine scenic train journey. Travel from Christchurch across the Southern Alps, where your journey heads south along the rugged West Coast to the Glacier region and overnight in either Franz Josef or Fox Glacier. Instead of travelling by train self drive passengers will drive themselves across the spectacular Southern Alps to the West Coast. In places Arthurs Pass road is an engineering masterpiece and offers outstanding vistas. Self drive passengers also receive entry to the Franz Josef Glacier Hot Pools. Standard : Heartland Superior : Scenic Hotel - Douglas
Day 3: Glaciers – Wanaka
One of New Zealand’s most spectacular touring days. The scenery changes from wild West Coast beaches and abundant rainforest to vast mountain vistas and then onto the Southern Lakes District and Wanaka. Standard : Wanaka Hotel Superior : Edgewater Lake W.
Day 4: Wanaka - Queenstown
A short travel day today to deliver you to the South Islands’ resort playground – Queenstown. Standard : Heartland / 2 nights Superior : Millennium / 2 nights
Day 5: Queenstown
A full day to explore the many sights and activities in the Queenstown region. Perhaps a jet boat ride with Shotover Jet or dinner across the lake at historic Walter Peak Sheep Station travelling on the TSS Earnslaw. We have included a ride on the Gondola to the Skyline Centre which will give you wide reaching views across the Wakatipu Basin and beyond.
Day 6: Queenstown – Milford Sound – Te Anau
A day trip to Milford Sound is a touring highlight while in New Zealand. Milford Sound is regarded as one of our most scenic locations with dramatic high mountain sides plunging into the depths of the Sound. Following the cruise travel back along the Milford Highway to Te Anau. Standard : Kingsgate Superior : Distinction
Day 7: Te Anau – Dunedin
A half-day journey will take you to Dunedin. you will arrive in time to partake in an optional Speight’s Brewery Tour. We also recommend a visit to ‘Natures Wonders’ where you will experience a genuine New Zealand Sheep farm which includes penguin sightings and seals (optional). Standard : Victoria Superior : Scenic Hotel
Day 8: Dunedin – Christchurch
Return to Christchurch along the eastern coast of the South Island passing through the towns of Oamaru and Timaru. Standard : Heartland Superior : Rendezvous
Day 9: Depart
Today you will be transferred from your hotel to the Christchurch airport or return your rental car before departing.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Hotel||Vehicle||2 persons||3 persons||4 person||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 30 April 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 April 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW