5D4N Rotorua Explorer
- 5 Days 4 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018
- Waitomo Caves
- Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park
- Agrodome Sheep Show
- Te Puia (Guided tour)
- Maori Hangi & Cultural Performance
- Hobbiton Movie Set
- Skyline Gondola Rotorua
- Pohutu Geyser
- 4 nights accommodation at choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- 4 days Car Rental, subject to liability
- Admission and/or Sightseeing: Waitomo Caves (Guided Tour); Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park; Agrodome Sheep Show; Te Puia (Guided tour); Maori Hangi & Cultural Performance; Hobbiton Movie Set (Guided tour); Skyline Gondola Rotorua; Pohutu Geyser
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
On arrival into Auckland seat in coach passengers will be met and transferred to their accommodation. Self drive clients will collect their vehicle at the airport and make their own way to their hotel.
Standard : Copthorne
Superior : Crown Plaza
Day 2: Auckland – Waitomo – Hobbiton - Rotorua
Travel south of Auckland to Rotorua via the famous Waitomo Caves where a guided tour with a boat trip through the glow-worm grotto is included. Continue visit to the enchanting village of Hobbiton, the ‘Real Middle Earth’. The last leg of today’s journey takes you to Rotorua for a 2 night stay. Seat in Coach Clients have their lunch included on this day. Standard : Sudima / 2 nights Superior : Millennium / 2 nights
Day 3: Rotorua Sightseeing
Four major attractions are included with your Rotorua sightseeing. Begin with a visit to Te Puia Thermal Reserve where you will see boiling mud pools and steaming geysers, before heading to Rainbow Springs for a chance to learn about New Zealand’s native bush and maybe see our native bird – the Kiwi. A visit to Rotorua is not complete without experiencing the Agrodome to learn about our farming heritage with an entertaining farm show and finally we include a Gondola pass to Skyline Rotorua to enjoy the wide vistas and maybe ride the Luge (optional). This evening enjoy a Maori Hangi (feast) and cultural performance at Tamaki Maori Village.
Day 4: Rotorua – Auckland
There is time this morning to enjoy further activities in Rotorua before returning to Auckland. Perhaps pre book a scenic flight with Volcanic Air Safaris to enjoy the great views of Rotorua and the surrounding geothermal wonders from the air. Standard : Copthorne Superior : Crown Plaza
Day 5: Depart Auckland
Today you will be transferred from your hotel to the airport or selfdrive clients return your rental car before departing.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Hotel||Vehicle||2 persons||3 persons||4 person||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 30 April 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 April 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW