12D11N New Zealand Discovery
- 12 Days 11 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Sep 2018
Combining the chance to experience North Island’s rich Maori heritage, cosmopolitan cities and geothermal sites with a close up look at the rustic charms and wondrous natural landscapes of the South, this all-encompassing tour allows you to see all of New Zealand’s best and most magnificent of sights.
- Waitomo Caves
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Rainbow Springs
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
- Mt Ruapehu
- Tongariro National Park
- Interislander Ferry from – Wellington to Picton
- Tranz Alpine Train Journey
- Fox Glacier & Franz Josef Glacier
- Queenstown Skyline Gondola
- Milford Sound Cruise
- 11 nights accommodation at choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- Seat-In-Coach (SIC) transfer airport - hotel - airport
- Admission and/or sightseeing as stated in itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
On arrival into Auckland, transfer from airport to hotel included or collect rental car for self drive option.
Day 2: Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua
Travel south of Auckland to Rotorua via the famous Waitomo Caves where a guided tour with a boat trip through the glow - worm grotto is included. This evening enjoy a Maori Hangi (feast) and Cultural Performance with Tamaki Maori Village, stay 2 nights.
Day 3: Rotorua
Three major attractions are included with your Rotorua sightseeing. Begin with a visit to Te Puia Thermal reserve where you will see boiling mud pools and steaming geysers, before heading to Rainbow Springs for a chance to learn about New Zealand’s native bush and maybe see our native bird – the Kiwi. Finally a visit to Rotorua is not complete without experiencing the Agrodome to learn about our farming heritage with an entertaining farm show. In the afternoon, included excursion to the Hobbiton Movie Set. Admission to Skyline Gondola Rotorua is included.
Day 4: Rotorua – Wellington
Today travel south from Rotorua to Wellington across the Volcanic Plateau in the center of the North Island passing by majestic Mt Ruapehu and the Tongariro National Park.
Day 5: Wellington – Christchurch
Travel on the Interislander Ferry from Wellington to Picton then travel along the coast to Christchurch.
Day 6: Christchurch – Southern Alps – Glaciers
Seat in Coach passengers travel by train on the Tranz Alpine to Greymouth and then coach to Fox Glacier. Self drive passengers drive across the majestic Southern Alps and along the West Coast to Fox Glacier. In places the Arthurs Pass road is an engineering masterpiece and offers outstanding vistas. Self drive passengers also receive entry to the Franz Josef Glacier Hot Pools.
Day 7: Glaciers – Queenstown
One of New Zealand’s most spectacular touring days. The scenery changes from wild West Coast beaches and abundant rainforest to vast mountain vistas before arriving in the Southern Lakes District, stay 2 nights.
Day 8: Queenstown
A full day to explore the many sights and activities in the Queenstown region. We have included a ride on the Gondola to the Skyline Complex.
Day 9: Queenstown – Milford Sound – Te Anau
A day trip to Milford Sound is a touring highlight while in New Zealand. Milford Sound is regarded as one of our most scenic locations with dramatic high mountain sides plunging into the depths of the fjord. It is even more spectacular when it is raining, as hundreds of waterfalls descend over the craggy rocks. Following the included cruise you will travel back along the Milford Highway stopping at the small lakeside town of Te Anau for the evening.
Day 10: Te Anau – Dunedin
A half day journey will take you to Dunedin, an historic city with beautiful old buildings including the Dunedin railway Station building. You will arrive in time to partake in an optional excursion to visit the wildlife of the Otago Peninsula. We suggest you visit ‘ Natures Wonders’ where you will experience a genuine New Zealand Sheep farm which includes penguin sightings and seals. We recommend pre book.
Day 11: Dunedin – Christchurch
Return to Christchurch along the eastern coast of the South Island passing through the towns of Oamaru and Timaru.
Day 12: Depart
Today you will be transferred from your hotel to the Christchurch airport or return your rental car before departing.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Hotel||Vehicle||2 persons||3 persons||4 person||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 30 September 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 September 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW