7D6N Wonderful South
- 7 Days 6 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018
In contrast to the cultural and cosmopolitan landmarks of the north, South Island’s charm lies more with its natural splendour. From Milford Sound, Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls, to the gentle alluvial plains of Canterbury, join this tour to experience first-hand the wonders of South Island.
- University of Otago, Dunedin
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Aoraki Mount Cook National Park
- Church of the Good Shepherd
- 6 nights accommodation at choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- 6 days Car Rental, subject to liability
- Admission and/or Sightseeing: Milford Sound Cruise
Day 1: Arrive Christchurch
On arrival in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’, seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Self drive clients will collect your rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel. Standard : Heartland Superior : Chateau on the Park
Day 2: Christchurch – Dunedin
Travel south across the Canterbury Plains through the towns of Timaru and Oamaru to reach the Scottish influenced city of Dunedin, renowned for it’s natural history and Otago University. Standard : Victoria Superior : Scenic Hotel
Day 3: Dunedin – Te Anau
A free morning for optional activities before departing Dunedin to cross the Southland Plains, through the towns of Balclutha and Gore to arrive in Te Anau. Perhaps take a Glowworm tour tonight. Optional tour not included in the tour price. Standard : Village Inn Superior : Distinction Luxmore
Day 4: Te Anau – Milford Sound – Queenstown
Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Continue to Queenstown, stay 2 nights. Standard : Heartland Superior : Copthorne
Day 5: Queenstown
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 6: Queenstown – Mt Cook – Christchurch
Travel through the Central Otago region to Lake Pukaki and Mt Cook or ‘Aoraki’, the cloud piercer. Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch. Standard : Heartland Superior : Chateau on the Park
Day 7: Depart
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Hotel||Vehicle||2 persons||3 persons||4 person||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 30 April 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 April 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW