6D5N Southern Splendour
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018
- Christchurch The Garden City
- Lake Tekapo
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Aoraki Mount Cook National Park
- Church of the Good Shepherd
- 5 nights accommodation at choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- 5 days Car Rental, subject to liability
- Admission and/or Sightseeing: Milford Sound Cruise
Day 1: Arrive Christchurch
On arrival in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’, seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Self drive clients will collect your rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel. Standard : Heartland Superior : Chateau on the Park
Day 2: Christchurch – Queenstown
Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains before arriving at Lake Tekapo. Continue south to the small town of Twizel before travelling through the historic Central Otago region to Lake Wakatipu and the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown, stay 3 nights. Standard : Heartland Superior : Copthorne
Day 3: Milford Sound
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
Day 4: Queenstown
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 5: Queenstown – Mt Cook – Christchurch
Travel through the Central Otago region and on to Twizel. Follow the shores of Lake Pukaki to ‘Aoraki’ Mt Cook, the cloud piercer. Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch. Standard : Heartland Superior : Chateau on the Park
Day 6: Depart
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Hotel||Vehicle||2 persons||3 persons||4 person||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 30 April 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 April 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW