8D7N Glacier & Coastal Wonder
- 8 Days 7 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018
Home to over 3,000 glaciers, glacial valleys and lakes, the prodigious Southern Alps stretches across most of South Island. The Glacial Coastal Wonder tour takes you across this magnificent range, from the ice-carved fiord of Milford Sound, to the glacier regions of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers, interspersed with views of the native forests and lakes that dot the alpine landscape.
- University of Otago, Dunedin
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Fox Glacier & Franz Josef Glacier
- Arthur’s Pass
- Garden City of Christchurch
- 7 nights accommodation at choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- 7 days Car Rental, subject to liability
- Admission and/or Sightseeing: Milford Sound Cruise; Dunedin city tour (seat-in-coach); Glacier Hot Pools (self-drive ); Tranz Alpine Train (seat-in-coach)
Day 1: Arrive Christchurch
On arrival in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’, seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Self drive clients will collect your rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel. Standard : Heartland Superior : Chateau on the Park
Day 2: Christchurch – Dunedin
Travel south across the Canterbury Plains to reach Scottish influenced Dunedin, renowned for the local wildlife and Otago University. Standard : Victoria Superior : Scenic Hotel
Day 3: Dunedin – Queenstown
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Dunedin city this morning. Travel to Queenstown this afternoon, stay 3 nights. Standard : Heartland Superior : Copthorne
Day 4: Milford Sound
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
Day 5: Queenstown
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 6: Queenstown – Glacier Region
Travel along the shores of Lakes Wanaka and Hawea to the Haast Pass. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. For Self Drive clients, entry to the Glacier Hot Pools is included. Standard : Heartland Superior : Scenic Hotel
Day 7: Glacier Region – Christchurch
Travel north to Greymouth today and board the Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach passengers only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over the Canterbury Plains to reach ‘the garden city’ of Christchurch. Standard : Heartland Superior : Chateau on the Park
Day 8: Depart
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Hotel||Vehicle||2 persons||3 persons||4 person||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 30 April 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 April 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW