12D11N New Zealand Road Trip
- 12 Days 11 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Sep 2018
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
- Te Puia Geothermal Reserve
- Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park
- Agrodome Farm Show
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Queenstown Skyline Gondola
- 11 nights accommodation
- 11 days Car Rental, subject to liability
- Admissions: Waitomo Caves (Guided Tour); Hobbiton Movie Set; Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park; Agrodome, Te Puia; Maori Cultural Performance and Hangi; Interislander Ferry; Milford Sound Cruise; Skyline Queenstown – Gondola Ride
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
Transfer from airport to hotel included or collect rental car for self drive option. Overnight: Auckland City Hotel
Day 2: Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua
Travel south of Auckland to Rotorua via Waitomo Caves and the famous Hobbiton Movie Set. Overnight: Sudima Hotel / 2 nights
Day 3: Rotorua Sightseeing
Morning sightseeing featuring Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Rainbow Springs and the Agrodome Farm Show. Tonight enjoy a Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert at your hotel.
Day 4: Rotorua – Wellington
Travel alongside Lake Taupo and across the Volcanic Plateau with stunning views of Mt Ruapehu before arriving at Wellington, NewZealand’s capital city. Overnight: Bay Plaza Hotel
Day 5: Wellington – Christchurch
Travel on the Interislander Ferry from Wellington to Picton then travel along the coast to Christchurch. Overnight: Christchurch City Park Motel
Day 6: Christchurch – Fox Glacier
Seat in Coach passengers travel by train on the Tranz Alpine to Greymouth and then coach to Fox Glacier. Self drive passengers drive across the majestic Southern Alps and along the West Coast to Fox Glacier. Overnight: Heartland Hotel
Day 7: Fox Glacier – Queenstown
Continue your journey south along the West Coast before again crossing the Southern Alps over the Haast Pass and arriving in Queenstown, stay 2 nights. Overnight: Aspen Hotel
Day 8: Queenstown
A full day at leisure to enjoy the sights and activities available in Queenstown. We have included entry to Skyline Gondola.
Day 9: Queenstown – Milford Sound – Te Anau
Travel from Queenstown to Milford where we have included a cruise on spectacular Milford Sound with Jucy Cruize. Overnight: The Village Inn
Day 10: Te Anau – Dunedin
A half day drive will deliver you to Dunedin in time to explore this ‘Scottish’ city or visit the wildlife on Otago Peninsula. Overnight: Victoria Hotel
Day 11: Dunedin – Christchurch
Travel along the eastern coast of the South Island to Christchurch. Overnight: Christchurch City Park Motel
Day 12: Depart Christchurch
Transfer from your hotel to the airport or return your rental car before your outbound flight.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||29,795||-|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||40,700|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 30 September 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 September 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW