About This Trip
Trip code: MY0718JOG04WD
Day 1: Arrive Jogja - Free Time
Welcome to Jogja. Yogyakarta knows as The Never-ending Asia for its endless attractions and appeal that features ranging from natural splendors, art, tradition, and heritages.
Day 2: Jogja City & Borobudur
YOGYAKARTA or JOGJA is a travelers paradise in Java, with a lot of fascination which have not been revealed. Today, explore the Yogyakarta City which includes:
- Keraton (Sultan Palace), is not just becomes the place to live for the Sultan and his family, the palace is also a main direction of cultural development of Java, as well as the flame guard of the culture.
- Taman Sari, was built by Sultan Hamengku Buwono I dedicated to his wife good turns. The sound of splash water, the beauty of its ancient architecture, and its wonderful view make Taman Sari becomes very enchanting.
- Batik Factory, watch the locals which produce the hand-made in traditioanl method and explore its gallery.
- Pawon Temple, has vent in its chamber, becomes the midpoint linking Mendut Temple and Borobudur Temple.
- Borobudur village, the site of the UNESCO’s World Heritage –Borobudur Temple, one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world, and was built in the 8th and 9th centuries AD during the reign of the Syailendra Dynasty.
- Mendut Temple is Buddhist temple built by King Indra of Syailendra Dynasty, became the throne for large Buddha statue.
- - Lunch served at Borobudur Silver Restaurant
- - Dinner served at Jimbaran Restaurant
Day 3: Morning Merapi Sunrise Jeep - Kotagede - Prambanan - Candi Hijau
The graceful old city of Yogya has a mild climate; and beautiful green landscape makes merely traveling from one destination to another an experience. Early morning (04:30am) depart to kaliurang for Morning Merapi Sunrise tour:
- Kaliadem Bunker, enchanted by nature beauty, coolness, and Merapi Mountain view. Later, enjoying sunrise at the country's most active volcano. Journey back to Kaliurang and have your gut tested to try off-road ride on a Jeep, exploring the area around the line of cold lava produced by Mount Merapi during its eruptions in 2010. Stop made at the Victim’s Museum before enjoying a cup of Coffee/Tea and morning bites at Kopi Merapi.
- Kota Gede, a maze of narrow streets, lined with tiny, traditional silversmith shops and mosaic-tiled houses, once the homes of the aristocracy and royal merchants. This precinct is the centre of Jogja’s silver industry to be explored.
- Prambanan village, the site of UNESCO’s World Heritage – Prambanan Temple. Rising above the centre of the last of these concentric squares are three temples decorated with reliefs illustrating the epic of the Ramayana, dedicated to the 3 great Hindu divinities (Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma) and 3 temples dedicated to the animals who serve them.
– Candi Ijo, built in around 9th century on a hill named the Green Hill of which height is 410 meters above the sea level. Here enjoy natural view of terraces of agriculture land.Sunset might be enjoyed in the early evening.
- - Lunch served at Sekar Kedaton Restaurant
- - Dinner served at Ikan Bakar Cianjur Restaurant
Day 4: Depart Jogja
Enjoy your last day at leisure. Airport transfer is provided.
- Daily departure 2 (Two) to Go
- All programs are based on Seat-in-Coach
- FREE Upgrade to Private Tour for Min 6pax
- Service of Local English Speaking Guide
- Tipping for Local Guide and Driver is not included