About This Trip
You might prefer to have relaxing trip or more on adventurous one! Consider exploring the exotic Timang Beach or journey on a jeep ride on a Merapi Lava tour
Trip code: MY0718JOG04JN
based on Seat-in-Coach
Day 1: Arrive Jogja
Meet and greet upon arrival. Transfer to Hotel by SIC. Free at own leisure.
Day 2: Merapi Lava - Borobudur - Mendut - Pawon
Begins the journey (depart hotel at 06:30am) with a short drive to Kaliadem then continued by an experience drive on 4WD Jeep touring to Mount Merapi in the northern part of Yogyakarta. Thrilling on the lava and enjoy the surrounding panoramic view. Some stops might be made for photo snapping from your open cap jeep and free to take some pictures with Mount Merapi as the background. Your journey includes:
- Kaliadem, enjoy the morning panoramic view of Mt. Merapi then explore the lava area and see a damaged houses, evidence of Merapi’s destructive power, includes The Merapi Bunker, Voctim Mini Museum and Alien Stone.
- Kopi Merapi, taste the authentic Merapi Coffee with bites while enjoying fresh mountain air.
- Pawon Temple, has vent in its chamber, becomes the midpoint linking Mendut Temple and Borobudur Temple.
- Borobudur village, the site of the UNESCO’s World Heritage - Borobudur Temple, one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world, and was built in the 8th and 9th centuries AD during the reign of the Syailendra Dynasty
- Mendut Temple is Buddhist temple built by King Indra of Syailendra Dynasty, became the throne for large Buddha statue
- - Lunch served at BS Restaurant
- - Seafood Dining served at Jimbaran Restaurant
Day 3: Southern Coastal Nature Experience
Explore the nature experience with an enjoyable drive through the northern circle road of Bantul to Imogiri. Visit to:
- Mangunan, explore the pine forest and enjoy fresh air and quiet atmosphere. Big forest with a path which leads to the top of the hill. At the top, there were some viewing towers to see the whole forest.
- Becici Hill, located on the top of the hill of the pine forest, nice spot for landscape photography. One of the most amazing place that you can enjoy the breathaking scenery of the surrounding area.
- Sri Gethuk waterfall, Located between Oya river surrounded by green rice field area, Sri Gethuk water fall flows without being influenced by the weather. It's thunderous sound seems breaking the silence in Gunungkidul that is well-known as a dry region.
- Sadranan Beach, offers a scenic respite from city life, with its fine sand, huge waves, and dramatic volcanic backdrop. Enjoy the pristine setting of the white sandy beach or Snorkel (own expenses) in its clear water to see the abundant marine life likes starfish, sea unchins and small fish. Or simply relax on the white sand and take the beautiful green mountains in the background while enjoying a fantastic sunset over the Indian Ocean in the late afternoon.
- - Authentic Traditional Gunung Kidul Lunch at Warung Parigogo
- - Dinner at Manglun Restaurant
- Daily departure 2 (Two) to Go
- FREE Upgrade to Private Tour for Min 6pax
- Service of Local English Speaking Guide
- Tipping for Local Guide and Driver is not included