About This Trip
Explore the west coast part of Nusa Penida Island with its popular selfie photo sport and amazing views of Lombok Strait, Broken Beach, Angel’s Billabong, Kelingking Bay and the Crystal Bay
Trip code: MY0718DPS04RL
based on Seat-in-Coach
Day 1: Arrive Bali
Welcome to Bali. Upon arrival, you are met and directly transferred to your hotel for check in. Balance of the day is at leisure, take this opportunity to explore the resorts area on your own
Day 2: Nusa Penida Island Hopping
Morning short journey to Mertasari Jetty for your Nusa Penida Island Hopping. Soon after arrive Mertasari Jetty in Sanur Beach, check in and board the fats boat sails to Nusa Penida Island. 45mins later, anchor at Nusa Penida harbor, you are met by your local driver and directly taken to explore the west coast part of the Island featuring:
- Angel Billabong, one of natural clean water salty with good natural rock shape an ideal spot for taking selfie photo of your unforgettable memories in Bali.
- Next stop is Broken Beach very close to the billabong you can see a beautiful view of the earth’s circular aperture on the incoming sea water so it shaped a unique water filtration pond.
- Kelingking Beach offers the most spectacular place ever seen. The journey to kelingking secret point will take 30 minutes from the port. Pure paradise, incredibly white sand and spice of land shaped like a dinosaur head.
- The journey ended by visiting Cristal Bay, offering a white sand beaches and the most beautiful view of Nusa Penida Bay with its small island in the middle of the sea. In the late afternoon, you are taken back to the jetty and sail back to Sanur.
- Arrive back in Sanur, you are met and taken to redeem your complimentary 1 (one) hour Balinese Massage at The Banjar Spa
- Set lunch served at Kelingking Café in Kelingking Beach
- Asian Buffet Dinner served at The Abian Restaurant
- FREE 1 (one) hour Balinese massage
- Daily departure 2 (Two) to Go
- Discover Nusa Penida Island Hopping 1 day tour
- Enjoy lunch at Kelingking Beach
- Service of Local English Speaking
- Guide Tipping for Local Guide & Driver is not included