About This Trip
This green and pleasant land, this sceptred isle, this crucible of empire and pioneer of parliamentary democracy: England is eccentric, exhilarating and endlessly intriguing.
France seduces travellers with its unflattering familiar culture, woven around cafe terraces, village-square markets and lace-curtained bistros with their plat du jour chalked on the board.
Switzerland's ravishing landscapes demand immediate action – grab boots, leap on board, toot bike bell and let spirits rip.
Trip code: W87HSFLLUX
On-trip Transport via seat in coach (bus/private/train)
Day 1: Zurich
Meet and greet upon arrival at Zurich Airport and transfer to your hotel. Arrive and check in Hotel (1400hrs). Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel
- Transfer - Airport/Train shuttle
Day 2: Mt Titlis
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of hotel and proceed to Engleberg where you will take the Mt Titlis Tour. An adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland, where you will board the aerial cable way for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020 m/10000 ft which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360° panoramic view into the Alps. After the descent to Engelberg we board your vehicle for drive to Lucerne. You will get an Orientation Tour of Lucerne where you will see the Lion Monument and then Chapel Bridge. Then some time for shopping and then proceed to Interlaken. Check in Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- Transfer by Private Vehicle & Excursion to Mt Titlis
Day 3: Jungfrau
Breakfast at Hotel, today we proceed to Grindelwald Grund where we take the train to Jungfrau. (Admission Included) via Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch, Europe's highest railway station. Board an unforgettable Alpine tour to the majestic world of the Jungfraujoch – Towering at 11,333 feet (3,454 meters) you're officially at the top of Europe. Visit the Ice Palace and Sphinx Observation Terrace. Later return back to Grindelwald Grund Station where you will meet your driver and proceed to Interlaken. Arrive and check in Hotel. Free time to explore this beautiful city on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
- Transfer - Excursion to Jungfrau
Day 4: Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. We proceed to Paris by vehicle and arrive in Paris by evening. Arrive and check in Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- Transfer by Private vehicles
Day 5: Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Today we proceed for a Guided City Tour of Paris. We will also visit Montparnasse Tower (Admission Included), Sightseeing Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Opera, Madeleine, Nontre Dame, Eiffel Tower (Outside View) and more. In the afternoon, we will proceed for shopping at Galleria Lafayette. Overnight at Hotel.
- Transfer by Private Vehicle
Day 6: London
Breakfast at Hotel. Be ready for your departure transfer to Paris Train Station where you will connect to your Eurostar Train to London (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Once in London's St. Pancras Station, transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Rest of the day you are free at your own leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
- Transfer by Private Vehicle & Eurostar (Paris-London)
Day 7: London
Breakfast at Hotel. You will get a Guided Panoramic City Tour of London. The tour begins with a drive past many of London’s famous monuments like the Houses of Parliament with Big Ben, Downing Street, the official London residence of the British Prime Minister, Trafalgar Square with the statue of Lord Nelson, Pall Mall and much more. Then Westminster Abbey where we will make a photo stop at this magnificent Gothic building that has been the site of every coronation since 1066 and is also the final resting place of many Kings and Queens of England, as well as famous people including Sir Laurence Olivier, Charles Dickens and Sir Isaac Newton. Later we proceed to Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard, If held. We alight at Buckingham Palace, to witness the Queen’s Foot Guard in their red tunics and bearskins marching to the accompaniment of a military band, a most colorful spectacle. Rest of the day is free at your leisure for shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
- Transfer by Private Vehicle
- Jungfraujoch, Europe’s highest train station at 3454m. The train that chugs up from Kleine Scheidegg ramps up the drama as it delves into Eiger's icy heart to emerge at the Sphinx meteorological station. At the summit, sensational views of the Aletsch Glacier and a never-ending ripple of Alpine peaks unfold. Besides the staggering panorama, there's an Ice Palace and Snow Fun Park to explore.
- When Gustave Eiffel’s company built Paris’ most recognizable monument for the 1889 World’s Fair, many regarded the massive iron structure with skepticism. Today, the Eiffel Tower, which continues to serve an important role in television and radio broadcasts, is considered an architectural wonder and attracts more visitors than any other paid tourist attraction in the world.
- The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. It is Europe's tallest Ferris wheel, is the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom