5D4N Bursa & Istanbul with Ski
- 5 Days 4 Nights
- Valid from 1 Dec 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
- Bursa Grand Mosque
- Green Tomb
- Koza Han, Silk Bazaar in Bursa
- Skiing in Uludag
- Istanbul Blue Mosque
- Spice Bazaar in Istanbul
- Air-conditioned transport for sightseeing & transfers
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Entrance fees for museums & sightseeing
- Porterage at hotels
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Water during lunches & dinners
- Daily 2 small bottles of water on the coach
Day 1 - Istanbul – Bursa (180 km)
Arrive at Ataturk International Airport in Istanbul. Welcome and assist by our English speaking tour guide. Upon arrival drive to Bursa. Bursa was the second capital of the Ottoman Empire. We will visit:
- Grand Mosque Ulu Cami, the largest mosque in Bursa and a landmark of early Ottoman architecture, which carried many elements from the Seljuk architecture. Ordered by Sultan Bayezid I, the mosque was designed and built by architect Ali Neccar in 1396–1400. It is a large and rectangular building, with a total of twenty domes that are arranged in four rows of five, and are supported by twelve columns.
- Green Tomb, set amidst cypresses on top of the hill in Yeşil neighborhood in Bursa, the mausoleum stands higher than the rest of the complex. It is built on a hexagonal plan and crowned with a hemi-spherical dome. The exterior of the mausoleum is clad with green-blue tiles that give it its name.
- Silk Market Koza Han (Silk Bazaar). The Koza (Cocoon) Han was commissioned by Bayezid II and built in 1490 in the market neighborhood between Ulu Cami and Orhaniye, to provide income for the sultan's mosque in Istanbul. Transfer to hotel for dinner and overnight in Bursa.
- Meals : Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Bursa - Mt Uludag - Bursa
After breakfast we will be transfer to Mt. Uludag by Cable Car. Have free time to wonder around and play snow balls or ski (excluded skiing equipment)
Uludag; is the fabled Mount Olympus of Mysia. It is known in mythology as the place where the gods watched the Trojan war. It is a western extension of the Pontic mountain ranges. Its name means 'Big mountain' - the highest mountain in Western Anatolia, culminating at Kara Tepe (2543m). The ski centre, in the Uludağ National Park, is 36km south of Bursa (a city of 600,000 people) accessible, either along a sealed road, or else by a combined cable-car/bus route that may be preferable when the road is icy. The skiing at Uludağ is mostly intermediate on lightly forested slopes that are usually open from December until late March. Heli-skiing is also available and there are vast off-piste bowls to explore, albeit a threat to conservation within the national park. There are 27 hotels, 15 of which are privately owned, providing over 3000 beds at present. Further development is underway. Back to Bursa hotel for dinner and overnight.
- Meals : Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3: Bursa – Istanbul (150 km)
After breakfast drive to Istanbul. Upon arrival to Istanbul we will have lunch at local restaurant. Visit Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and unique with its 6 minarets built in the name of Sultan Ahmet. Then visit Hippodrome – where chariot races and gladiator sports used to take place. Transfer to hotel for dinner and overnight.
- Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Istanbul
After breakfast , visit Spice Bazaar. There are several documents suggesting the name of the bazaar was first "New Bazaar". However, due to the fact that many spices were imported via Egypt in the Ottoman period, the name "Misir Carsisi" was favoured by the public. The word misir has a double meaning in Turkish: "Egypt" and "maize". Then we will board Bosphorus Cruise; Along the shores of the legendary Bosphorus, the natural gateway that divides Asia and Europe. Numerous summer palaces and palatial homes will pass by on either side. Transfer to hotel. After lunch, finally drop to the 500year old Grand Bazaar - a maze of more than 4000 stalls and shops.
- Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Istanbul Departure
After breakfast free time until transfer to airport. Transfer to the airport.
- Meals : Breakfast
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
Bursa - Tiara Thermal Hotel or similar & Istanbul - Grand Anka Hotel or similar
||Adult (MYR/pax)||Family Package (MYR/package)|
|Single||Twin||Triple||1A + 1C||2A + 1C
|2A + 1C
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 December 2017 until 31 March 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 31 March 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW