About This Trip
Whether you're sun-seeking, dozing in a hammock, feasting on world-class cuisine, beach partying or discovering wellness in an exclusive spa, Koh Samui has it covered.
Trip code: CCM-FIT-USM03PG
2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
On-trip transport via seat in coach (bus/private)
- Flight: Arrival Koh Samui by Bangkok Airways PG952 0850-0930
- Transfer: Airport transfer
- Excluded: Airport Taxes (approx. MYR430). Tipping THB100 per person per day (pay upon arrival)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed with Half Day Safari Tour + Lunch (SIC)
- Elephant trekking (15mins)
- Visit to Namuang Waterfall II, refreshing yourselves at the 80 meters high waterfall
- Baby Elephant Bathing & Performance
- Visit Monkey at work (picking up coconuts)
- Crocodiles show (enjoy the excitement and the thrill)
- Na Muang Waterfalls - Spilling down from the island's highest points, these two waterfalls – close to each other – are lovely when in full spate, pouring frigid water into rock pools and gushing down towards the blue sea. The larger of the two, at 30m, is the most famous waterfall on Samui and lies in the centre of the island about 12km from Na Thon.
- Fisherman Village Walking Street - Many of the stalls sell much the same items as you will find in markets throughout Thailand, including 100-baht T-shirts, simple jewellery, handbags, sunglasses, beer cosies, souvenirs, watches of questionable mechanical soundness, branded clothes of dubious manufacture and electrical goods of suspicious provenance. As with all market shopping in Thailand, a certain amount of judgement and measured expectations is necessary when selecting your purchases.