About This Trip
Go beneath Hong Kong’s glamorous surface, beyond its dazzling intensity and into its many neighbourhoods. These neighbourhoods are where you’ll experience Hong Kong in close-up detail. And each is a destination in its own right. Like cities within a city, each has its own culture and personality, shaped over time by fascinating people, communities and stories, as well as rich and varied histories.
Trip code: 4DFE-SP-GV2SIC
On-trip Transport via seat in coach (bus/private/train)
Day 1: Arrive Hong Kong
Meet at HKIA, then transfer to hotel check in & free at leisure.
- Transfer - Airport Shuttle
Day 2: Hong Kong City Tour
Morning visit to Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Victoria Peak Mid-level, jewellery factory and souvenir shop. Afternoon FREE tour, choose ONE ONLY :
- Open Top Bus Tour & dismiss on Avenue of Stars (close under construction till further notice) or Ladies Market. Guest own transport back hotel
- NP360 drop-off at Tsim Sha Tsui and Guest own transport back hotel (include cable car ride)
- Old Town Central (Walking Tour). Guest own transport back hotel
- Transfer - Bus (Seat In Coach)
Day 3: Hong Kong - Free & Easy or Disneyland
After breakfast, free and easy OR proceed optional tour to full day in Disneyland. Enjoy all ride their until night parade.
- Optional - Hong Kong Disneyland
- Minimum of 2 adults (GV2) per booking
- All tours and transfer based on SIC (Seat In Coach)
- Complimentary Dim Sum breakfast on Day 02 before HK City Tour starts
- FREE Open Top Bus Tour OR NP360 OR Walking Tour on Day 02 after compulsory city tour