About This Trip
Inspired by authentic Portuguese architecture, the 12-storey Casa Real Hotel Macau is conveniently located adjacent to the Macau Ferry Terminal.
Trip code: CIT-3DMFMFE-CAS
On-trip Transport via seat in coach (bus/private/train)
Day 1: Check-In
Welcome to Macau. While luxury entertainment here is truly world-class, the city has much more to offer than that. Macau was a Portuguese colony for 300 years, a heritage marked by a wonderful cultural hybridity that manifests itself in all aspects of life: Chinese temples stand on maritime-themed Portuguese tiles; the sound of Cantonese permeates streets with Portuguese names; and when you're hungry, it could be Chinese dim sum, pastéis de nata (Portuguese egg tarts), or Macanese minchi (ground meat stir-fried with potatoes) that come to the rescue.
- Transfer - Airport Shuttle
Day 2: City Tour
- Be on top of the world at the Macao Tower Observation Deck’s RM 85.00/Adult; RM 60.00/Child
- Macao Eiffel Tower @ The Parisian Macao Hotel RM 80.00/Adult; RM 70.00/Child
- Golden Reel * 8 Ferris Wheel @Studio City Hotel RM 70.00/Adult; RM 70.00/Child
- Enjoy World Class Entertainment ‘’The House of Dancing Water’’ RM 325.00/Adult; Child RM 250.00/Child (C Reserve Seat)
- Night View in Macao PLUS + Open Top Bus Night: RM 80.00 per person
- 2 ways hotel free shuttle bus transfer
- 1 way Ferry Ticket (Hong Kong - Macao)