About This Trip
Inspired by authentic Portuguese architecture, the 12-storey Casa Real Hotel Macau is conveniently located adjacent to the Macau Ferry Terminal.
Trip code: CIT-3DMFMFE-CAS
On-trip Transport via seat in coach (bus/private/train)
Day 1: Check-In
Welcome to Macau. While luxury entertainment here is truly world-class, the city has much more to offer than that. Macau was a Portuguese colony for 300 years, a heritage marked by a wonderful cultural hybridity that manifests itself in all aspects of life: Chinese temples stand on maritime-themed Portuguese tiles; the sound of Cantonese permeates streets with Portuguese names; and when you're hungry, it could be Chinese dim sum, pastéis de nata (Portuguese egg tarts), or Macanese minchi (ground meat stir-fried with potatoes) that come to the rescue.
- Transfer - Airport Shuttle
Day 2: City Tour
- Be on top of the world at the Macao Tower Observation Deck’s RM 85.00/Adult; RM 60.00/Child
- Macao Eiffel Tower @ The Parisian Macao Hotel RM 80.00/Adult; RM 70.00/Child
- Golden Reel * 8 Ferris Wheel @Studio City Hotel RM 70.00/Adult; RM 70.00/Child
- Enjoy World Class Entertainment ‘’The House of Dancing Water’’ RM 325.00/Adult; Child RM 250.00/Child (C Reserve Seat)
- Night View in Macao PLUS + Open Top Bus Night: RM 80.00 per person
- 2 ways hotel free shuttle bus transfer
- 1 way Ferry Ticket (Hong Kong - Macao)
Where to EatLooking for Halal certified cuisine?
- Golden Peacock (with HALAL cert/Indian)
Estrada da Baia de Nossa Senhora da, Esperanca Casino, Level 1, Shop 1037
- Taste of India (with HALAL cert/Indian & Portuguese)
Avenida Sir Anders Ljungstedt, No. 22AD, Vista Magnifica Court
- Loulan Islam Restaurant (with HALAL cert/Xinjiang)
Rua do Teatro, Second Shop
- Dong Lai Shun Muslim Restaurant (with HALAL cert/Beijing)
G/F, Kuong Fai Medical and Rehabilitation Centre, 484 R. Cidade de Coimbra, Alameda Dutor Carlos d'Assumpção
- Indian Spice (Indian)
39, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpcau, Vista Magnifica Court BG/RC
- Loly Indonesian Food (Indonesian)
Rua da Erva No. 40, Loja A, R/C E S/Loja
- Indian Garden (Indian)
Nova Taipa Garden, Flores, Shop 18, G/F, Bloco 27, Rua de Seng Tou
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
Macao Mosque and Muslim Cemetery
Ramal Dos Moros, Macao (near to the Communications Museum of Macao)