Self Drive 7D6N Southwest Escape
- 7 Days 6 Nights
- Valid from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Sep 2018
The Southwest Escape self-drive tour takes you from the city of Perth through to the foodie delights of the Margaret River region to the historic whaling town of Albany.
- Kings Park
- Margaret River
- Busselton Jett
- Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Caves
- Gloucester Tree
- Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
- 06 nights accommodation, as listed or similar, room only basis, SURCHARGE: PERTH Monday-Thursday A$65 R/N
- 05 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), auto transmission with unlimited mileage (except Minivan 300kms per day) and ZERO EXCESS, pick-up ex-downtown + FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP A$60
- Mandurah : Scenic Inlet Cruise 1hr
- Margaret River : 1 x Cave Entry, choice of Jewel or Lake or Mammoth
- Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk (no transfer)
Day 1: Arrive Perth
Explore Perth city with Free CAT bus (within CBD). Visit Kings Park, 1000 acres of natural vegetation, lakes and lookouts. If time permits, visit Fremantle, known for Cappuccino Strip and the Cicerello’s for yummy fish & chips. Fremantle Market open Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Day 2: Perth > Margaret River
This morning, pick-up your car rental from city depot and drive to Mandurah. Join inlet scenic cruise with opportunity to see dolphins. Visit Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty (pier) in the southern hemisphere, and Underwater Observatory, see over 300 marine species (optional). Margaret River, home to some of Australia's finest wineries. The town is well known for its surfing beaches and magnificent coastal scenery. If time permits, travel via Dunsborough, scenic drive on Meelup Beach Road, and visit to Cape Naturaliste lighthouse.
Day 3: Margaret River
Check-out world class wineries such as Voyager Estate and Xanadu. Food experiences, pop by Cape Lavender, Margaret River Chocolate Company, Margaret River Nougat Company and Ha Ve Harvey Cheese. Explore the subterranean world of Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Caves, and visit CaveWorks – a fascinating interpretive centre set amidst the famous caves.
Day 4: Margaret River > Walpole
If time permit, travel inland to Manjimup, WA’s best kept foodie secret – black truffle, is produced. Pemberton – visit Gloucester Tree lookout, climbing giant karri tree and be rewarded by an amazing view of the forest canopy.
Day 5: Walpole > Albany
Don’t miss the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk in the Walpole-Nornalup National Park – a walk trail suspended 40 metres above the forest floor. Denmark – picturesque town where charming bridges and buildings nestle unobtrusively among leafy surroundings. Albany – famous for its whalin
Day 6: Albany > Perth
Must see attractions: The Natural Bridge and The Gap, just next to each other. The coastal scenery is simply stunning with rock boulders. A pleasant 5hours drive back to Perth. Towns of interest : Mt Barker, Kojonup and Williams. Check-out Perth’s established restaurants: The Heritage, The Print Hall and Greenhouse.
Day 7: Depart Perth
Drop-off car at Perth Airport.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||10,554||10,712||11,028|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||14,776|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||6,838||6,965||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||5,511||5,637||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||7,514||7,609||8,020|
|2A + 3C||TBA||8,368||8,462||8,873|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||10,422|
|3A + 1C||TBA||7,666||7,609||8,020|
|3A + 2C||TBA||8,519||8,462||8,873|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||10,422|
|4A + 1C||TBA||8,671||8,462||8,873|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||10,422|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 April 2018 until 30 September 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 September 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW