Self Drive 7D6N Coral Coast & Monkey Mia
- 7 Days 6 Nights
- Valid from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Sep 2018
From the iconic Pinnacles Desert in Cervantes and the Central Greenough Historic Settlement, to the Shark Bay World Heritage Area and the rocky landscapes of Kalbarri National Park, this self-drive tour promises an unforgettable trip on Western Australia’s Coral Coast.
- Kings Park
- Greenough Hamlet
- Kalbarri National Park
- Shark Bay World Heritage Area
- 06 nights accommodation, as listed or similar, room only basis
- SURCHARGE : PERTH Monday-Thursday A$65 R/N
- 05 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), auto transmission with unlimited mileage (except Minivan 300kms per day) and ZERO EXCESS, pick-up ex-downtown + FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP A$60
Day 1: Arrive Perth
Explore Perth city with Free CAT bus (within CBD). Visit Kings Park, 1000 acres of natural vegetation, lakes and lookouts. If time permits, visit Fremantle, known for Cappuccino Strip and the Fishing Boat Harbour for yummy fish & chips. Check-out Perth’s established restaurants: The Heritage, The Print Hall and Greenhouse.
Day 2: Perth > Pinnacles
This morning, pick-up your car rental and depart to Lancelin. Sea Bird and Ledge Point are two small coastal towns enroute to Lancelin the centre of a commercial rock lobster industry. Continue to Cervantes ‘the Gateway to the Pinnacles’. Located in the Nambung National Park, the Pinnacles are one of Western Australia’s significant natural attractions
Day 3: Pinnacles > Kalbarri
Continue to Dongara before stopping at the Greenough Hamlet, National Trust town, then pass through Geraldton to Historic Northampton. Travel along Port Gregory Drive with a stop at the amazing Pink Lake and the spectacular coastal gorges before arriving in Kalbarri. Late afternoon, enjoy a sunset cruise along the spectacular coastline. Whales can be seen between July to October.
Day 4: Kalbarri > Monkey Mia
Don’t miss the Pelican Feeding on the foreshore near the Visitor Centre at 8.45am daily. Explore the magnificent rocky landscapes of Kalbarri National Park, be sure to take a photo at Nature’s Window. Travel north to the Shark Bay World Heritage Area where you will encounter the friendly dolphins when they come into shallows each day.
Day 5: Monkey Mia > Geraldton
Continue south to Shell Beach and the unusual Stromatolites to the coastal city of Geraldton, also famous with giant lobster.
Day 6: Geraldton > Perth
Continue to New Norcia, Australia’s only monastic town. On the way to Bindoon pass through the picturesque Chittering Valley, stopping at the fine wineries, prior returning to Perth.
Day 7: Depart Perth
Drop-off car at Perth Airport.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||9,132||9,132||9,606|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||12,785|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||5,732||5,859||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||5,107||5,233||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||6,377||6,472||6,882|
|2A + 3C||TBA||7,420||7,514||7,894|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||9,316|
|3A + 1C||TBA||-||-||-|
|3A + 2C||TBA||-||-||-|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||-|
|4A + 1C||TBA||-||-||-|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||-|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 April 2018 until 30 September 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 September 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW