About This Trip
The city is nestled between the Swan River and Kings Park, one of the world’s largest inner city parks. Half an hour away from Perth’s city centre is the dynamic and colourful port city of Fremantle renowned for its arty and alternative types.
Trip code: AU-WA3N-PD
3 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
On-trip transport via seat in coach (bus/mini bus)
Day 1: Perth
Welcome to Western Australia. Explore Perth's hip wine bars and sunny beaches, spectacular green parks and glittering skyscrapers, funky neighbourhoods and beautiful colonial architecture. Seat in coach transfer will arrange based on your arrival timing to Perth hotel area.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour
Half Day - Perth & Fremantle
WACA, Kings Park Botanic Gardens, Perth City, Cottesloe Beach, Fremantle and Swan River Cruise
Swan River Cruise add AUD40/pax
Day 3: Choose ONE Full Day Tour
4WD Pinnacles, Beaches, Koala & Sand Dunes
Caversham Wildlife Park, The Lobster Shack, Pinnacles Desert, Cervantes, Nambung National Park, Lancelin and Wildflowers (seasonal)
Wave Rock, York, Wildflower & Aboriginal Culture
York, Dog Cemetery, Hippos Yawn, The Humps, Mulka’s Cave, Wave Rock, Wildlife Park and Antique Lace Collection and wildflowers (seasonal)
Margaret River, Eagles, Caves, Wine & Busselton Jetty with Lunch
Busselton Jetty, Margaret River Brewery, Boranup Forest, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Margaret River Winery and Margaret River Township
Swan Valley, Wildflower, New Narcia Benedictine with Lunch
New Norcia Museum and Art Gallery, New Norcia Abbey Church and St Gertrude’s College, New Norcia Hotel, Swan Valley Wine Region and Wildflowers (seasonal)
Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
Donnybrook, Diamond Tree, Valley of the Giants, Ancient Empire, William Bay and Kodja Place
Day 4: End Service
End our service. Your transfer to Perth airport (based on seat in coach schedule)
- Celebrating Perth’s love affair with the Swan River, Elizabeth Quay is transforming the foreshore into a free playground for all ages to enjoy the city’s active lifestyle, abundant sunshine, amazing views, alfresco dining, outdoor markets and lively festival scene. The Bell Tower located in Barrack Square, where the city meets the Swan River, The Bell Tower is just a five minute stroll from the city centre - making it one of the most visited must see attractions in Perth.
- The Busselton Jetty experience takes you 1.8 kilometres out to sea, on the longest wooden-piled jetty in the southern hemisphere, the second longest in the world. Stroll or take a ride in the new electric Jetty Train over the waters of Geographe Bay to the Underwater Observatory.
- The lunar-like Pinnacles form one of Australia's most unique and fascinating natural landscapes. Formed over millions of years, thousands of tall limestone spires rise eerily out of the yellow desert sands of Nambung National Park, just outside the coastal town of Cervantes.
- Rottnest Island lies just 18 kilometres offshore from Perth surrounded by the sparkling Indian Ocean. Surrounded by coral reefs and shipwrecks, the diving and snorkelling is out-of-this-world.Watch out for the quokkas, the cute marsupials which were the inspiration for the island's name.
- One of Australia's biggest waves is also the furthest from any ocean - Wave Rock rises 15 metres above the outback plain. Over 2,700 million years in the making, today it's a popular tourist destination. This 110-metre long multi-coloured granite cliff is shaped remarkably like a huge wave about to crash onto the bush. Pose on the rock face and surf the giant wave or see it from a different perspective by following the walk trails around the base and over the top.
Where to EatLooking for Halal certified cuisine?
- Insan’s Café
113-115 Murray St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
- Malaysian Dining Delights
111 Manning Rd, Bentley WA 6102, Australia
- Indonesia Indah
118-120 Barrack St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
- Satay On Charcoal
18 Mends St, South Perth WA 6151, Australia
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
- Perth Mosque
427 William St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
- Rivervale Masjid
9 Rowe Ave, Rivervale WA 6103, Australia