About This Trip
A packed agenda of food, wine, sports and arts is your introduction to the best of Melbourne - from its creative, exciting city centre, to its buzzing neighbourhood hubs
Trip code: PTA-4NMEL-MV
On-trip transport via seat in coach (bus/mini bus)
Arrival Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. Meet & greet by coach captain
- Melbourne City Sights (Fitzroy Garden, St. Patrick’s Cathedral)
- Brighton Beach Bathing Box
- Shopping Stop at Queen Victoria Market (close on Mon, Wed & Public Holidays)
- Dinner at Shark Fin House Restaurant
- Great Ocean Road Adventure
- Visit Bells beach
- Photo stop Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge
- Philips Island
- Visit Warrook Cattle Farm Tour + Homestead Lunch
- Visit A Maze N Thing, Philip Panny Chocolate factory
- Photo stop at Nobbies Centre
- Penguin parade (standard viewing)
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Dive into Port Phillip Bay under the watch of 82 distinctive bathing boxes, a row of uniformly proportioned wooden structures lining the foreshore at Brighton Beach. Built well over a century ago in response to very Victorian ideas of morality and seaside bathing, the bathing boxes remain almost unchanged. All retain classic Victorian architectural features with timber framing, weatherboards and corrugated iron roofs, though they also bear the hallmarks of individual licencees' artistic and colourful embellishments.
- See the towering 12 Apostles, get up close to native wildlife, and take in iconic surf breaks, pristine rainforest and misty waterfalls along the spectacular Great Ocean Road. Get outdoors on bushwalking, surfing and mountain biking expeditions or take the cultural route through galleries, museums and heritage attractions. Feast on spectacular views and local produce along the way.
- Pristine white beaches and hi-octane motor sports, endless family fun and iconic wildlife, you'll find it all on a seaside holiday at Phillip Island, just 90 minutes from Melbourne. See little penguins and sleepy koalas in their natural habitat, teach the kids to swim on a quiet bay beach, and soak up all the action at the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix.
Where to EatLooking for Halal certified cuisine?
- Mamak Melbourne (Malaysia)
366 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
- Zamzam Restaurant
364 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
- Burger Edge (Roxburgh Park Dine In and Drive Thru)
1550 Pascoe Vale Road, Coolaroo
- Nelayan Indonesian Restaurant
265 Swanston Street, Melbourne
- Old Town White Coffee
303 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
- Islamic Council of Victoria (ICV)
66-68 Jeffcott St, West Melbourne
- Bilal Bin Rabah Masjid
Newport Islamic Society 1 Walker Street Newport Melbourne