Self Drive 5D4N Wildlife & Great Ocean Road
- 5 Days 4 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
- Phillip Island
- Mornington Peninsula
- Sorrento to Queenscliff via passenger car ferry
- Great Ocean Road
- 4 nights accommodation
- 5 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental) with auto transmission unlimited mileage and zero excess, pick-up ex-downtown and FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP Standard A$80 / Full A$90 / Minivan A$110
- SURCHARGE 20DEC17-15JAN18 Standard/Full A$76/day Minivan A$82/day
- Admission and/or sightseeing: Phillip Island 3 Park Pass Plus - Koalas, Churchill and Penguin Plus; Mornington Peninsula, choose 1 - Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens OR Cape Schanck Lighthouse OR Moonlit Sanctuary; 1-way ferry crossing Sorrento-Queenscliff
Day 1: Melbourne – Phillip Island (2N)
Leave Melbourne on the Monash Freeway (M1) to connect to the south Gippsland Highway. Turn off at Bass Highway and continue to Phillip Island to enjoy the spectacular nature and wildlife here. Overnight: Phillip Island Apartment
Day 2: Phillip Island
Enjoy the tempting treats at Amazing World of Chocolate, optical thrills and illusions at Amaze N Things, being up close with a colony of Australian fur seal, explore the heritage and tranquil scenery at Churchill Island Heritage Farm and the nightly magical parade of little penguins.
Day 3: Phillip Island – Mornington Peninsula – Geelong
Leave Phillip Island and travel onto Mornington Peninsula. This region boasts of fabulous winery and golfing tour experiences, as well as great eco-tourism, adventure and wildlife. •Award winning wildlife sanctuary - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, beautiful maze and gardens, and tour Cape Schanck Lighthouse. •Leave the region via the hourly Sorrento to Queenscliff passenger car ferry and continue to Geelong, Victoria’s second largest city. Explore its historic waterfront; a lively area filled with restaurants and cafés. Overnight: Rydges Geelong
Day 4: Geelong – Apollo Bay
Head to Torquay, the official start of the Great Ocean Road and Australia’s surfing Capital. •The stretch between Lorne and Apollo Bay is considered by many to be the most picturesque section of the Great Ocean Road. Overnight: Comfort Inn the International
Day 5: Apollo Bay – Melbourne
See rugged cliffs, rolling farmlands, the almighty Twelve Apostle (best viewed from a helicopter). Travel inland via Colac and return to Melbourne.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||9,372||9,537||10,032|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||13,121|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||6,085||6,217||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||5,491||5,623||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||6,923||7,055||7,484|
|2A + 3C||TBA||7,550||7,682||8,111|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||9,002|
|3A + 1C||TBA||7,115||7,247||7,676|
|3A + 2C||TBA||7,742||7,874||8,303|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||9,194|
|4A + 1C||TBA||7,933||8,065||8,494|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||9,385|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 31 March 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 31 March 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW