Self Drive 5D4N Great Southern Touring
- 5 Days 4 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
With stunning vistas, the Great Southern Touring self-drive blends views of Victoria’s impressive coastline with its rugged mountain hinterland. Indulge in warm sea breezes and cool mountain air as you make your across Australia’s most densely populated state.
- Great Ocean Road
- Appolo Bay
- Twelve Apostle
- Sovereign Hill
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Grampians National Park
- 4 nights accommodation
- 5 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental) with auto transmission unlimited mileage and zero excess, pick-up ex-downtown and FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP Standard A$48 / Full A$54 / Minivan A$66
- SURCHARGE 20DEC17-15JAN18 Standard/Full A$76/day Minivan A$82/day
- Admission and/or sightseeing: Warrnambool – Shipwreck Sound & Light Show + 2-course Dinner (no transfers).
Day 1: Melbourne > Great Ocean Road (Apollo Bay)
Leave Melbourne heading west over the West Gate Bridge towards the open plains of Werribee. Have coffee or lunch in Geelong before heading along the Surf Coast to Torquay, the official start of the Great Ocean Road and Australia’s surfing Capital. Continue on the spectacular coastal journey through to Apollo Bay. Overnight: Comfort Inn The International
Day 2: Apollo Bay > Port Campbell > Warrnambool
Drive along the Great Ocean Road past rugged cliffs, rolling farmlands, the almighty Twelve Apostle (best viewed from a helicopter), then onto Warrnambool or the pretty village of Port Fairy. Overnight: Quality Suites Deep Blue / Lady Bay Resort
Day 3: Warrnambool > Ballarat > Melbourne
From Warrnambool, head inland towards Ballarat. Strike gold at Sovereign Hill. Get up close with Australian native animals at Ballarat Wildlife Park and return to Melbourne city via Western Highway.
Day 4: Grampians > Ballarat / Daylesford
Explore Ballarat and head to Australia’s famous spa country of Daylesford. Drink the mineral waters bubbling up from the earth, enjoy a therapeutic massage and unwind in cosy country retreats replete with fabulous food and wine of the region.
Day 5: Daylesford > Melbourne
Spend time exploring Daylesford and Hepburn Springs before making the journey back to Melbourne.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||5,412||5,577||5,742|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||7,808|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||3,445||3,511||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||3,148||3,214||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||3,821||3,887||4,151|
|2A + 3C||TBA||4,250||4,316||4,580|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||5,438|
|3A + 1C||TBA||3,980||4,046||4,310|
|3A + 2C||TBA||4,409||4,475||4,739|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||5,597|
|4A + 1C||TBA||4,567||4,633||4,897|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||5,755|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 31 March 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 31 March 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW