About This Trip
Welcome to Melbourne! Known for its gardens, restaurants, cafes, arcades and laneways, the arts and its relaxed elegant charm. It's also home to the Australian Open Tennis, Aussie Rules football, Melbourne Cup and the MCG!
Trip code: AU-VIC3N-MG
On-trip transport via seat in coach (bus/mini bus)
Day 1: Melbourne
Welcome to Victoria, whether a first time visitor to Melbourne or not, you're sure to be charmed by our vibrant city. Seat in coach transfer will arrange based on your arrival timing to Melbourne hotel area.
Day 2: Choose ONE Half Day Tour
Melbourne City Tour
Our morning Melbourne tour is a great introduction to our beautiful city. Head NE of the city and tour through 'Little Italy' with its plethora of restaurants and boutique shops. See the exquisite architecture of Melbourne University and Royal Exhibition Building before spending time at Fitzroy Gardens. A favourite part of the tour? - a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways with the chance to enjoy the atmosphere and have a coffee break (own expense).
OR Afternoon Melbourne Highlights
A half day afternoon tour of the highlights of Melbourne that includes a visit to the Royal Botanic Gardens, tour through the relatively new Docklands waterfront development and make our way over the Bolte Bridge to travel along the bayside suburbs of Port Melbourne, St Kilda, Elwood and Brighton. A refreshment stop in trendy Acland Street in St Kilda and a photo stop at Brighton Beach bathing boxes are a real highlight!
Day 3: Choose ONE Full Day Tour
The Penguin Parade
Phillip Island is a treasure trove of Australian wildlife; seals, koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, birdlife and penguins! Visit Churchill Island where you can explore this working farm or simply enjoy ocean views from the cafe. At Koala Conservation Centre, look for koalas in their natural habitat and before sunset, we head to the Penguin Parade where you can wander through the "Penguin Experience" exhibit to learn more about them. Walk out to Summerland Beach and take your seat for the Penguin Parade.
Wandering around Sovereign Hill really does take you back in time and is exemplary as an outdoor museum that reflects Ballarat's history with gold discovery in the 1850s. Take a town tour of Ballarat en-route to Sovereign Hill where you will spend the majority of your time seeing and experiencing the gold rush era. The original shops are a real treat such as the blacksmiths and a favourite for many is the lolly shop where you can purchase homemade boiled lollies. Enjoy the rustic and western atmosphere of your lunch venue at the New York Bakery in Main Street.
Great Ocean Road Adventure
Get ready for an exciting day of visual wonderment and one of the best coastal drives you will ever experience! Your day tour with Gray Line along iconic Great Ocean Road takes in spectacular coastal views of long sandy beaches, rolling surf, precipitous coastal cliffs and river inlets. Travel through popular resort towns Anglesea, Lorne, Wye River, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell. Our stops include Twelve Apostles boardwalk, Loch Ard Gorge and Island Arch. A refreshment stop is made at Port Campbell before heading inland back to Melbourne.
Puffing Billy with Wildlife
Puffing Billy with Healesville Sanctuary is a wonderful full day tour to experience lush rainforest of the Blue Dandenong Ranges as you ride on the original steam locomotive we affectionately call Puffing Billy. Culinary joys today include our special Aussie style Bush Billy Tea for morning tea, a delicious spit roast lunch at a windery and sweet samples for dessert from Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Walk off today's treats at Healesville Sanctuary where you will be taken on a guided tour of Australia's native animals.
**Additional charge: AUD45/Adult, AUD30/child
Day 4: End Service
End our service. Your transfer to Melbourne airport (based on seat in coach schedule)
- Visit a world of green in the heart of the city at Melbourne's Fitzroy Gardens, and while away hours marvelling at the tiny doorways of the historic Captain Cook's Cottage, the carved Fairies Tree, the model Tudor Village, the conservatory, myriad fountains and statues, and shady avenues of grand trees
- Philip Island, home to the world-famous Penguin Parade and other popular wildlife attractions - all only 90 minutes from Melbourne. Get up close to one of Australia's most loved animals at the Koala Conservation Centre and journey back in time to explore the heritage and tranquil scenery of Churchill Island.
- See the towering 12 Apostles, get up close to native wildlife, and take in iconic surf breaks, pristine rainforest and misty waterfalls along the spectacular Great Ocean Road. Get outdoors on bushwalking, surfing and mountain biking expeditions or take the cultural route through galleries, museums and heritage attractions.
- Loved by generations for over 100 years, Puffing Billy is one of the finest preserved steam railways in the world. Kids and adults alike will love the feeling of the wind in their hair as they wind through the lush rainforest and beautiful fern gullies of the magnificent Dandenong Ranges National Park, enjoying the views from the iconic open-sided carriages.
Where to EatLooking for Halal certified cuisine?
- Mamak Melbourne (Malaysia)
366 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
- Zamzam Restaurant
364 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
- Burger Edge (Roxburgh Park Dine In and Drive Thru)
1550 Pascoe Vale Road, Coolaroo
- Nelayan Indonesian Restaurant
265 Swanston Street, Melbourne
- Old Town White Coffee
303 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
- Islamic Council of Victoria (ICV)
66-68 Jeffcott St, West Melbourne
- Bilal Bin Rabah Masjid
Newport Islamic Society 1 Walker Street Newport Melbourne