Self Drive 5D4N Melbourne Adelaide via Great Ocean Road
- 5 Days 4 Nights
- Valid from 30 Nov -0001 to 30 Nov -0001
- Apollo Bay
- Twelve Apostle
- Umpherston Sinkhole and Engelbrecht Cave
- Woakwine Range Wind Farm Tourist Drive
- World Heritage Naracoorte Caves
- Coorong National Park
- Southern Right Whales
- Horse Drawn Tram to Granite Island
- 4 nights accommodation
- 5 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental) with auto transmission unlimited mileage and zero excess, pick-up ex-downtown and FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP Standard A$64 / Full A$72 / Minivan A$88
- SURCHARGE 20DEC17-15JAN18 Standard/Full A$76/day Minivan A$82/day
- Admission and/or sightseeing: HWarrnambool–Evening Shipwreck Sound & Light Show (no transfers); Victor Harbor–Big Duck Boat tour 45mins, 1pm (no transfers)
Day 1: Melbourne > Great Ocean Road > Warrnambool
Leave Melbourne heading south west to Geelong, Victoria's second-largest city, and explore its historic waterfront; a lively area filled with restaurants and cafés. Head to Torquay, the official start of the Great Ocean Road and Australia’s surfing Capital. The stretch between Lorne and Apollo Bay is considered by many to be the most picturesque section of the Great Ocean Road. See rugged cliffs, rolling farmlands, the almighty Twelve Apostle (best viewed from a helicopter). Warrnambool, the only city on the Shipwreck Coast, visit Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum. Overnight: Quality Suites Deep Blue / Lady Bay Resort
Day 2: Warrnambool > Port Fairy > Mt Gambier
Travel to the Limestone Coast of South Australia. Mt Gambier, South Australia’s second largest city, is home to the famous Blue Lake, join the Aquifer Tour to see it up-close. Take a walk in time through The Lady Nelson Discovery Centre, and spend the rest of the day exploring Umpherston Sinkhole and Engelbrecht Cave beneath the city's streets. Overnight: Quality Inn Presidential
Day 3: Mt Gambier > Coonawarra > Robe
Depart to Millicent, experience Woakwine Range Wind Farm Tourist Drive. Coonawarra famous wine region, where its rich terra rossa soil is responsible for great red wines, and sample some of Australia’s best cabernets. Continue north to Naracoorte. Join a guided tour or adventure caving to explore the impressive World Heritage Naracoorte Caves. Robe, a popular seaside town known for its crayfish. Visit Cape Dombey and take photo of famous ‘Obelisk’. Overnight: BW Melaleuca
Day 4: Robe > Victor Harbor
Travel to Kingston, home of the big lobster ‘Larry’. Perhaps stop at Lacepede Seafood that specialize in Southern Rock Lobster, selling either live or cooked lobster. Coorong National Park: a place where you can cruise serene backwaters. Due to its long, shallow, salty lagoons are a haven for birdlife while a narrow strip of sand hills protects the sheltered waters from the pounding surf of the Southern Ocean. It’s also an important area for Aboriginal communities. Overnight: Comfort Inn Victor Harbour
Day 5: Victor Harbor > Adelaide
Travel to Flerieu Peninsula. Drive along the coastline and spot the Southern Right Whales from June-September or dolphins all year round. Take the Horse Drawn Tram to Granite Island – the only one of it’s kind in Australia. Visit the penguin centre and at dusk join a guided tour to see these little penguins returning to their burrows after a day’s fishing. Stop at the famous McLaren Vale wine region and explore the 50+ cellar doors, before continue to Adelaide. Visit Kangaroo Island - walk among sea lions, watch fur seals and be awestruck by the spectacular Remarkable Rocks (extension night require.)
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||8,052||8,217||8,712|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||11,273|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||5,326||5,458||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||4,732||4,864||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||5,735||5,867||6,296|
|2A + 3C||TBA||7,220||7,352||7,781|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||8,771|
|3A + 1C||TBA||5,894||6,026||6,455|
|3A + 2C||TBA||7,379||7,511||7,940|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||8,930|
|4A + 1C||TBA||7,537||7,669||8,098|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||9,088|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 30 November -0001 until 30 November -0001. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 November -0001.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW