Self Drive 6D5N Tassie Highlight
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
Tasmania’s coastal roads and highland interior is perfect for a driving tour. Starting from Hobart, drive your way northwest to the scenic Cradle Mountains, visit the famed Cataract Gorge before returning to Hobart via the stunning East Coast.
- Salamanca Markets
- Tahune Forest AirWalk
- Cradle Mountain
- Dove Lake
- Cataract Gorge
- Bridestowe Lavender Farm
- Freycinet National Park
- 5 nights accommodation
- 6 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental) with auto transmission unlimited mileage and zero excess, pick-up ex-downtown and FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE 20DEC17-15JAN18 Standard/Full A$76/day Minivan A$82/day
- Admission and/or sightseeing: 2 Tassie Experience (no transfer); Cataract Gorge Chairlift 2-ways and Tahune Airwalk; National Park Pass
Day 1: Arrive Hobart
Collect car from Airport. Hobart nestled between Mount Wellington and the sea. Do not miss Salamanca Markets on every Saturday morning. Take a tour at the Barilla Bay Oyster Farm. Travel south to the Huon Valley to walk above the treetops at the Tahune Forest AirWalk. Overnight : Travelodge Hobart / Grosvenor Court Apartment
Day 2: Hobart > Cradle Mountain
Head west from Hobart towards Strahan, stop at Mt Field National Park and walk to Russell Falls then continue onto Lake St Claire, Australia’s deepest lake. Strahan is a beautiful fishing village overlooking the second biggest harbour in Australia and the launching point for cruises on the magnificent Gordon River (suggest extension Min 2 nights in Strahan to experience the cruise or Wilderness railway). Cradle Mountain, the jewel of Tasmanian nature and wilderness. Stroll around Dove Lake and explore the surroundings or indulge in nature activities such as walks, horse-riding or wilderness flights. In the evening, visit ‘Devils@Cradle’ or join the animal spotlight tours. Overnight : Cradle Mountain Hotel/ Cradle Mountain Wilderness Village
Day 3: Cradle Mountain > Launceston
Depart for Launceston and stop at Sheffield, the town of murals. In Launceston, ride chairlift across Cataract Gorge. If time permit, head north to Tamar Valley - Tasmania’s acclaimed cool climate wineries. Overnight : Grand Chancellor / Quest Launceston
Day 4: Launceston > East Coast
Visit Bridestowe Lavender Farm at Nabowla and walk through fields of lavender (summer). Enjoy Tasmania’s most scenic coastal drive, arriving at the beautiful Bay of Fires. Or drive 175km inland via Lake Leake, detour to Ross, sample the delight at Ross Bakery, with its original wood-fired oven. Overnight : Amos House & Swansea Ocean Villas / Swansea Cottage
Day 5: East Coast > Hobart
Stop at Freycinet Marine Farm to purchase some freshly shucked Pacific oysters, cooked Rock Lobster and Tasmanian Blue mussels. Explore Freycinet National Park, climb the Wineglass Bay lookout, take a challenging walk to Wineglass Bay. Head south to Hobart and stop at Sorell Fruit Farm to pick fruit (when in season). Overnight : Travelodge Hobart / Grosvenor Court Apartment
Day 6: Depart Hobart
Drop-off car at Hobart Airport.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||10,142||10,304||10,788|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||14,199|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||6,505||6,634||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||5,730||5,859||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||7,358||7,519||8,004|
|2A + 3C||TBA||8,682||8,876||9,361|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||10,136|
|3A + 1C||TBA||7,578||7,739||8,224|
|3A + 2C||TBA||8,902||9,096||9,580|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||10,355|
|4A + 1C||TBA||9,122||9,315||9,800|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||10,575|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 31 March 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 31 March 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW