About This Trip
The Big 3. See the Big 3 highlights of Tasmania in just 3 days! Enjoy the very best of our day tours to Cradle Mountain, Wineglass Bay & Port Arthur to bring you 3 days of amazing scenery, wildlife and huge fun days exploring Tasmania.
Trip code: AU-TAS4N-TB3LH
On-trip transport via seat in coach (bus/mini bus)
Day 1: Launceston
Welcome to Tasmania! Launceston, Tasmania's second major city and a vibrant hub for food and wine, culture and nature. Seat in coach transfer will arrange based on your arrival timing to Lauceston hotel area.
Day 2: Cradle Mountain
Cradle Mountain World Heritage Area (5+ hours)
Tour highlights include Dove Lake, Rainforest City & Pencil Pines Falls walk, Weindorfer's Chalet & Forest walk, Dove Lake Walk (easy grade) or Marion’s – Lookout walk (medium grade), Sheffield, township of 30+ murals and Ashgrove Cheese Factory
Day 3: Wineglass Bay Freycinet
Wineglass Bay & Freycinet
Tour highlights include Ross Village - Kiki's Kitchen & Ross Bakery, Freycinet National Park (4+ hours), Freycinet Marine Farm, Wineglass Bay Lookout, Wineglass Bay beach walk (longer walking option), Cape Tourville short walk and lookout, Honeymoon Bay & Sleepy Bay and Kate's Berry Farm
Day 4: Port Arthur & Tasmanian Devils
Port Arthur & Tassie Devils
Tour highlights include Waterfall Bay Cliff Top Walk, Pirate’s Bay Lookout, Tasman Arch, Devils Kitchen, Doo Town, Tasmanian Devil Unzoo, Tassie Devil feeding, Birds of the Bush show, walk amongst the Wallabies, Port Arthur Historic Site (2.5hrs), Guided Walk & Harbour Cruise, Federation Chocolate Factory, Richmond Historic Village and Hobart City Lookout
- Rundel Mall is home to the South Australian flagship stores of many large Australian retailers and a large number of smaller independent and chain stores. The mall also features a number of arcades and plazas containing smaller boutiques and eateries.
- Just a 50 minute drive north east of Adelaide, the Barossa Valley is an internationally-acclaimed wine region encompassing the towns of Tanunda, Angaston and Nuriootpa. Wander into over 80 cellar doors, tasting some of the most awarded wines in the world and digging into sumptuous local produce.
- Victor Harbour - Take a ride on the only horse-drawn tramway in Australia, and one of the few services to run throughout the year worldwide
- Kangaroo Island is notoriously known for its abundant and beautiful wildlife but finding some of the more reclusive residents may require a little local knowledge. Guarantee sightings and insights on one of the Island's many wildlife tours
Where to EatLooking for Halal certified cuisine?
- Warong (Malaysian)
Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
- Mamak Corner
8 Bank St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
- Pondok Daun Restaurant
94 Currie St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
- Cinnamon Cafe & Indian Restaurant
3/198-216 Charles St, Launceston TAS 7250, Australia
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
- Hobart Mosque
166 Warwick St, West Hobart, Tasmania
- Masjid UTAS
University of Tasmania Newnham Campus, Launceston, Tasmania