Self Drive 4D3N Wilderness & West Coast
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- Valid from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Sep 2018
Nothing beats a great road trip, and the West Coast of Tasmania is one of its most spectacular driving routes. Highlights along the way include Launceston’s Cataract Gorge, Cradle Mountain’s mirrored Dove Lake and Russell Falls in Mount Field National Park.
- Cradle Mountain
- Cataract Gorge
- Tamar Valley
- Dove Lake
- Salamanca Market
- Port Arthur Historic Site
- 03 nights accommodation, as listed or similar, room only basis
- 04 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), Auto transmission, with unlimited mileage and ZERO EXCESS, pick-up ex-Airport + FREE GPS
- INCUR 1-WAY RENTAL CAR + GPS A$50, PAY DIRECT
- 1 Tassie Experience (no transfer): Cataract Gorge Chairlift 2-ways OR Tahune Airwalk (no transfers)
- National Park Pass.
Day 1: Launceston > Cradle Mountain
If time permit, ride on Chairlift across Cataract Gorge. Or perhaps, head north to Tamar Valley – Tasmania’s acclaimed cool climate wineries. Travel west, visit 41’ South Aquaculture Salmon and Ginseng Farm, Ashgrove Farm Cheese, House of Anvers Chocolate Factory and Melita Honey Farm to taste Tasmania’s famous Leatherwood honey. Tour Marakoopa Cave to see glow worms and stop at Sheffield, a mural town and Tasmazia. Continue to Cradle Mountain, stroll around Dove Lake and explore the surroundings or indulge in nature activities such as walks, horse-riding or wilderness flights. In the evening, visit ‘Devils@Cradle’ or join the animal spotlight tours.
Day 2: Cradle Mountain > Strahan
Travel south via West Coast Wilderness route to Strahan. A beautiful fishing village overlooking the vast Macquarie Harbour. Join in Gordon River Cruise for spectacular views (optional).
Day 3: Strahan > Hobart
Stretch your legs at Lake St Clair and walk to Russell Falls in Mount Field National Park. Stay at Curringa (farmstay – optional) or journey onto Hobart.
Day 4: Hobart
Visit Salamanca Market (Saturday) or Farmers Market (Sunday). Visit Richmond, stop at Sorell Fruit Farm to pick fruit (when in season). Visit World Heritage listed – Port Arthur Historic Site and take the Tasman Island eco-cruise. If time permit, travel south to Huon Valley, breathtaking views from Tahune Airwalk.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||5,972||5,972||6,288|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||8,140|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||3,963||4,026||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||3,520||3,583||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||4,354||4,449||4,734|
|2A + 3C||TBA||4,765||4,860||5,176|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||5,524|
|3A + 1C||TBA||4,506||4,449||4,734|
|3A + 2C||TBA||4,917||4,860||5,176|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||5,524|
|4A + 1C||TBA||5,069||4,860||5,176|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||5,524|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 April 2018 until 30 September 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 September 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW