Self Drive 4D3N East Coast Food & Nature
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- Valid from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Sep 2018
- Port Arthur Historic Site
- Tahune Airwalk
- Freycinet National Park
- Wineglass Bay
- Bay of Fires
- Bridestowe Lavender Farm
- Cataract Gorge
- 03 nights accommodation, as listed or similar, room only basis
- 04 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), Auto transmission, with unlimited mileage and ZERO EXCESS, pick-up ex-Airport + FREE GPS
- INCUR 1-WAY RENTAL CAR + GPS A$50, PAY DIRECT
- 1 Tassie Experience (no transfer): Cataract Gorge Chairlift 2-ways OR Tahune Airwalk
- National Park Pass
Day 1: Hobart > Richmond > Tasman Peninsula
See the diversity of food, colour and characters at Salamanca Market (Saturday) or Farmers Market (Sunday) for fresh Tasmanian produce. Visit Richmond, stop at Sorell Fruit Farm to pick fruit (when in season). Visit the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park, Port Arthur Historic Site and take the Tasman Island eco-cruise. Travel south to Huon Valley, breath-taking views from Tahune Airwalk.
Day 2: Tasman Peninsula > East Coast
Explore Freycinet National Park, climb the Wineglass Bay lookout, take a challenging walk to Wineglass Bay. Visit Cape Tourville Lighthouse and explore the coast in a sea kayak. Cruise Wineglass Bay to explore Freycinet’s magical beaches and granite sea cliff. Join Bicheno Penguin Tours in the evening.
Day 3: East Coast > St Helens > Bay of Fires > Launceston
Enjoy Tasmania’s most scenic coastal drive, stroll along the beautiful and stunning white beaches of Binalong and Bay of Fires. Then head inland to Pyengana Cheese Factory, and St Columba Falls. In summer, visit Bridestowe Lavender Farm at Nabowla. Or drive 175km inland via Lake Leake, detour to Ross, sample the delight at Ross Bakery, with its original wood-fired oven.
Day 4: Launceston > Tamar Valley
Ride chairlift across Cataract Gorge. Head north to Tamar Valley. Visit Lavender House, Seahorse World, Platypus House and spend time at Tasmania’s acclaimed cool climate wineries. In the afternoon, tour south by visiting the Tasmanian Honey Company, Tasmania Gourmet Sauce and World Heritage listed sites of Brickendon and Woolmers Estates, renowned for its Rose Garden.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||5,972||5,972||6,288|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||8,140|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||3,994||4,057||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||3,457||3,520||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||4,323||4,418||4,702|
|2A + 3C||TBA||5,271||5,366||5,682|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||6,061|
|3A + 1C||TBA||4,443||4,418||4,702|
|3A + 2C||TBA||5,391||5,366||5,682|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||6,061|
|4A + 1C||TBA||5,511||5,366||5,682|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||6,061|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 April 2018 until 30 September 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 September 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW