Self Drive 4D3N The Limestone Coast
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- Valid from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Sep 2018
Australia is an ideal place to experience a self-drive holiday, and this tour of the Limestone Coast takes you to some of the most scenic and foodie locations covering the seaside crayfish town of Robe, the Coonawarra and Padthaway wine regions, and the impressive World Heritage Naracoorte Caves.
- Bowman Scenic Drive
- Woakwine Range Wind Farm
- Mount Gambier
- World Heritage Naracoorte Caves
- 03 nights accommodation, as listed or similar, room only basis
- 04 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), Auto transmission, with unlimited mileage and ZERO EXCESS, pick-up ex-downtown + FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP A$48
- Robe - Scenic Helicopter Flight (8mins) (no transfers).
Day 1: Adelaide > Robe
Head south from Adelaide towards Tailem Bend. And continue southwest to Meningie. Soak in the views of the scenic coastal drive. Kingston SE, home to 18.2m high Big Lobster ‘Larry’. Robe, a popular seaside town known for its crayfish.
Day 2: Robe > Mount Gambier
Beachport – drive along the Bowman Scenic Drive for the spectacular views of the rugged coastline and take a dip in the Salt Lake – Pool of Siloam. Enjoy a unique Wagyu Beef tasting at Mayura Station in Milicent, where full-blood Wagyu cattle are bred and raised. Depart for Mount Gambier via the scenic Woakwine Range Wind Farm.
Day 3: Mt Gambier > Coonawarra
Mt Gambier, South Australia’s second largest city, is home to the famous Blue Lake, join the Aquifer Tour to see it up-close. Coonawarra famous wine region, where its rich terra rossa soil is responsible for great red wines, and sample some of Australia’s best cabernets.
Day 4: Coonawarra > Adelaide
Continue north on Highway A66 to Naracoorte (30mins). Join a guided tour or adventure caving to explore the impressive World Heritage Naracoorte Caves. Travel on to Padthaway, known as a classic Chardonnay region. Drive through Keith and onto Highway A8, passing through Coonalpyn and Tailem Bend. Return to Adelaide via Highway M1, followed by A1 and Glen Osmond Road.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||6,130||6,130||6,446|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||8,583|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||4,057||4,184||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||3,647||3,773||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||5,018||5,081||5,397|
|2A + 3C||TBA||6,092||6,156||6,472|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||7,135|
|3A + 1C||TBA||5,107||5,081||5,397|
|3A + 2C||TBA||6,181||6,156||6,472|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||7,135|
|4A + 1C||TBA||6,269||6,156||6,472|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||7,135|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 April 2018 until 30 September 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 September 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW