About This Trip
Trip code: ASD-SYDBNE4N
by RENTAL CAR + ZERO EXCESS + FREE GPS
Day 1: Sydney > Hunter Valley (161km/2h30m)
Head north via Central Coast to Hunter Valley - gateway to one of Australia’s great gourmet food and wine trails. Sample award-winning wines and restaurants. Visit the 12 magical and stunning themed gardens at Hunter Valley Gardens, shop for souvenirs and gourmet produce at the Hunter Valley Gardens Village.
- Overnight Hunter Valley Resort
- Pick up your CAR - Ex Downtown (surcharge airport AUD60)
- Admission Hunter Valley Gardens
Day 2: Hunter Valley > Port Stephens (100km/1h30m)
Experience Hunter Valley on a hot air balloon or horse carriage ride. Drive towards Maitland. Stop by Morpeth, a quaint town boasting charming cafes and delightful array of craft shops. Arrive in Nelson Bay, Port Stephen in time for late afternoon exploration of the massive sand dunes on a 4WD. Or hop on dolphin watch cruise or go parasailing to enjoy the magnificent view of Port Stephens.
- Admission - Port Stephens Dolphin Cruise
Day 3: Port Stephens > Coffs Harbour (395km/5h)
Continue up north for another 251km towards Port Macquarie, renowned for the 8 beautiful beaches, which are lined by great shopping and dining options. Visit the Koala Hospital where over 200 injured Koalas are housed each year and take a walk and talk tour at this very special facility. Visit Nambucca Heads, famous for its surf beaches, fresh oysters and seafood and the colourful Vee Wall where visitors can leave their mark. From Coffs Harbour, drive inland lies some historic towns like Gladstones, Bellibrook, Bowraville, Dorrigo and Bellingen stunning stopovers with their very own streetscape of colonial and art deco shops.
- Overnight Breakfree Aanuka
Day 4: Coffs Harbour > Tweed Heads / Gold Coast (308km/4h)
Continue north to Byron Bay, it is a fascinating region mix of Bohemian chic, alternatives lifestyles, beach and surf culture and hedonistic indulgence. Blend with the locals, walk by the beach and visit the popular Sunday Market, find unique arts, crafts and souvenirs made by the local. Enjoy sunset at Cape Byron Lighthouse, before arrive into Tweed Heads / Gold Coast.
- Overnight Mantra Legends
Day 5: Tweed Heads > Gold Coast /Brisbane (115km/1h30m)
There are many things to see and do in Gold Coast. Visit famous theme-parks: Dreamworld, Movieworld and Seaworld. Experience country lifestyle at Paradise Country Farm and farmstay. Join in Tall Ship, unique cruise experience. Alternative, travel further to Brisbane - Queensland's vibrant capital, known for its laidback lifestyle, picturesque city skyline and lush parks. Enjoy shopping at Queen Street Mall, or explore the colourful weekend markets at South Bank. Go on a City Cat cruise, one of the best ways of exploring this lovely River city.
- You’ll love the blue-hazed beauty of the Blue Mountains World Heritage Area – one million hectares of tall forests, sandstone cliffs, canyons, waterfalls and bushland.
- On the edge of Sydney Harbour, one of the world’s great natural harbours, the Sydney Opera House is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It was evaluated as “one of the indisputable masterpieces of human creativity, not only in the 20th century but in the history of humankind”
- Bondi Beach is an iconic stretch of fine sand and curling waves and one of the world’s most famous beach destinations. You’ll enjoy Bondi at any time of the year. The beach is flanked by sandstone headlands, which are popular for walking, golfing and whale watching.
- Discover Port Stephens’ wonderful beaches and resident wild dolphins. You’ll enjoy dolphin-watching cruises and parasailing on the sparkling blue waters. There are 26 sandy beaches, some sheltered in bays that are perfect for families as well as swimming, snorkelling and kayaking. The towering Stockton sand dunes are great for quad-biking and horse-riding.
- Queensland’s beaches are the best in the world and the Gold Coast is home to some stunners. The young (and young at heart) won’t want to miss the Gold Coast’s legendary theme parks. Meet your favourite characters at Movie World, scream on the rollercoasters at Dreamworld, swim with dolphins at Sea World and tackle the speed slide at Wet’n’Wild.
- One of the most internationally recognisable icons on the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, has always been an entertainment playground with a social scene for the most social of socialites. The Surfers Paradise you have always known is ever-evolving and this vibrant hub is now home to some of the best restaurants, bars and attractions on the Gold Coast.
- Catch a boat, ferry or barge the short 40 kilometres off the Brisbane shoreline to the oasis of Moreton Island. There, all you need to do is choose the ideal camp spot, opt for ease of a holiday home or splurge on an inclusive resort.
- The Port Douglas is a celeb-favourite holiday destination and you only need to visit once to see why. With access to the Great Barrier Reef, award-winning dining and a variety of luxury hotels, there’s so many reasons to holiday here with your family, partner or solo. Regardless, you’ll always find something exotic and fun to do.
Where to EatLooking for Halal certified cuisine?
- Ipoh on York (Malaysian), Shop 2, Lower Ground, 89 York Street, Sydney
- Fungky Pies, 2/144-148 Glenayr Ave, Bondi Beach
- Sadhana Kitchen, 147 Enmore Road, Enmore
- Neptune Palace Restaurant (Singaporean & Malaysian), Gateway Building, Level 1, Pitt Street entrance, Corner of Pitt and Alfred Streets, Circular Quay, Sydney
- Zaaffran (Indian), Level 2, 345 Harbourside Shopping Centre, 10 Darling Drive, Darling Harbour
- Sydney Fish Market, Bank Street, Locked Bag 247, Pyrmont
- Mamak (Malaysian), 15 Goulburn St, Sydney
- Shiraz Authentic Persian Restaurant, 3106 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise
- Golden Legends Malaysian Seafood Restaurant, 3083 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise
- Dapur Dahlia, Shop 7, 250 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
- King Faisal Mosque
177 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
- Gold Coast Mosque
144 Allied Dr, Arundel