Self Drive 6D5N Southern Queensland
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- Valid from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Sep 2018
This self-drive tour of Southern Queensland promises beautiful coastal vistas as you make your way north from Brisbane, passing through the picturesque towns of the Sunshine Coast to the whale watching capital of Harvey Bay.
- Story Bridge
- Glass House Mountains
- Noosa Farmers' Market
- Eumundi Market
- Hervey Bay Whale Watching
- Fraser Island
- Ettamogah Pub
- 05 nights accommodation, as listed or similar, room only basis
- SURCHARGE : Novotel SC, Friday-Saturday A$25 R/N
- 05 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), auto transmission with unlimited mileage and ZERO EXCESS, pick-up ex-downtown + FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP A$60
- Australia Zoo Admission (no transfers)
- Fraser Explorer Day Tour ex Hervey Bay (L) seat-in-coach
Day 1: Arrive Brisbane
Brisbane – Queensland’s capital. Climb the iconic Story Bridge and enjoy spectacular views of the city and the river. Shop at Queen St Mall and funky precincts such as Fortitude Valley with its groovy fashion outlets, a lively music, culture scene and stylish bars. Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary (optional), the world’s largest koala sanctuary.
Day 2: Brisbane > Sunshine Coast
Travel north to Beerwah, visit Australia Zoo (included). Hand-feed an Asian Elephant (free), cuddle a koala, walk alongside a cheeky cheetah, get up close to a gorgeous lemur, wrap a Burmese Python around your shoulders, watch a massive Saltwater Crocodile launch a strike in the 5,000 seat Crocoseum. Make your way to one of the picturesque mountain villages such as Maleny or Montville, which overlook the stunning Glasshouse Mountains. Explore the galleries, craft shops and art studios. You can also enjoy the mouth-watering local produce, including macadamias, ginger, avocados and cheeses.
Day 3: Sunshine Coast
Every Sunday, the Noosa Farmers' Market showcases the finest and freshest of regional produce. Browse the hundreds of stalls at the colourful Eumundi Market, held every Wednesday and Saturday. You'll find everything from handmade soaps and oil paintings to gourmet jams and organic fruit. Visit the world’s largest ginger factory at Yandina and sample all kinds of ginger goodies including ginger teas, ginger chocolate and ginger ice cream. Visit trendy Noosa, explore the boutiques that line Hastings Street, dine alfresco at one of the many bistros, and relax at the immaculate beaches.
Day 4: Sunshine Coast > Hervey Bay
Drive north to Hervey Bay on Fraser Coast, known as the whale watching capital of Australia, the area is teeming with humpback whales, season July to November.
Day 5: Fraser Island
Catch a ferry (40min) across to the World Heritage-listed Fraser Island. Join a ranger-guided 4WD tour (included). Explore the island's freshwater lakes, coloured sand dunes, pristine beaches and ancient forest. Fraser Island is also home to all kinds of bird life and wildlife, including dingoes, possums and an array of reptiles.
Day 6: Hervey Bay> Brisbane
Return to Brisbane. Enroute stop at Ettamogah Pub, a quirky shaped building and most photographed pub in the world on the side of the Bruce Highway. Aussie World is a family theme park located behind the Ettamogah Pub.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||11,502||11,455||11,976|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||15,882|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||7,249||7,375||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||6,238||6,364||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||9,126||9,221||9,632|
|2A + 3C||TBA||10,264||10,358||10,769|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||11,654|
|3A + 1C||TBA||9,404||9,221||9,632|
|3A + 2C||TBA||10,542||10,358||10,769|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||11,654|
|4A + 1C||TBA||10,820||10,358||10,769|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||11,654|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 April 2018 until 30 September 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 September 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW