About This Trip
Boasting some of the best theme parks in Australia, the Gold Coast is the destination for thrill seekers. This tour starts with a day trip to Sea World, followed by a welcome respite at Paradise Country Farm and some shopping at Harbour Town, before rounding off the tour with a visit to Movie World.
Trip code: AU-QLD4N-GCWV
4 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
On-trip transport via seat in coach (bus/mini bus)
Day 1: Gold Coast/Brisbane
Welcome to Queensland, get your smartphones ready for some beach-side paparazzi action on the Gold Coast. Seat in coach transfer will arrange based on your arrival timing to Gold Coast hotel area.
Day 2: Sea World
Sea World is Australia's premier marine park, covering 25 hectares (55 acres) of land, is located only a few minutes north of Surfers Paradise on Queensland's Gold Coast.
Day 3: Movie World
Movie World Warner Bros
Movie World is Australia's leading entertainment based tourist attraction offering a taste of Hollywood on the Gold Coast and bringing movie magic alive with world class entertainment and appearances by the stars of screen and stage and DC comic heroes.
Day 4: Paradise Country Farm + Shopping
Paradise Country Farm with BBQ Lunch (Halal)
Paradise Country is the home of the ultimate Australian farm experience! The Gold Coast's authentic Aussie homestead, which provides the opportunity to experience farm life and outback adventure, is conveniently located in the serene peaceful hinterland area behind Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet'n'Wild Water World at Oxenford, on the Gold Coast.
- - BBQ Lunch
Harbour Town Shopping
Large shopping centre with outlet stores for global brands, a 14-screen cinema & casual eateries.
- - Seat in Coach (time schedule)
- Queensland’s beaches are the best in the world and the Gold Coast is home to some stunners. The young (and young at heart) won’t want to miss the Gold Coast’s legendary theme parks. Meet your favourite characters at Movie World, scream on the rollercoasters at Dreamworld, swim with dolphins at Sea World and tackle the speed slide at Wet’n’Wild.
- One of the most internationally recognisable icons on the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, has always been an entertainment playground with a social scene for the most social of socialites. The Surfers Paradise you have always known is ever-evolving and this vibrant hub is now home to some of the best restaurants, bars and attractions on the Gold Coast.
- Catch a boat, ferry or barge the short 40 kilometres off the Brisbane shoreline to the oasis of Moreton Island. There, all you need to do is choose the ideal camp spot, opt for ease of a holiday home or splurge on an inclusive resort.
- The Port Douglas is a celeb-favourite holiday destination and you only need to visit once to see why. With access to the Great Barrier Reef, award-winning dining and a variety of luxury hotels, there’s so many reasons to holiday here with your family, partner or solo. Regardless, you’ll always find something exotic and fun to do.
Where to EatLooking for Halal certified cuisine?
- Shiraz Authentic Persian Restaurant
3106 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
– Golden Legends Malaysian Seafood Restaurant
3083 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
- Dapur Dahlia
Shop 7, 250 Ipswich Rd,Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
- Gold Coast Mosque
144 Allied Dr, Arundel QLD 4214, Australia