About This Trip
Famed for its long, sandy beaches and its unrivalled theme parks including Dream World, Movie World and Sea World, a visit to the Gold Coast offers memorable fun for the adventurous.
Trip code: AU-QLD3N-GCB2W
On-trip transport via seat in coach (bus/mini bus)
Day 1: Gold Coast/Brisbane
Welcome to Queensland, get your smartphones ready for some beach-side paparazzi action on the Gold Coast. Seat in coach transfer will arrange based on your arrival timing to Gold Coast hotel area.
Day 2: Dreamworld + Skypoint
A theme park and zoo situated on the Gold Coast in Queensland. It is Australia's largest theme park with over 40 rides and attractions, including five roller coasters. The park is made up of several themed lands: Ocean Parade, DreamWorks Experience, Wiggles World, Town of Gold Rush, Rocky Hollow, Tiger Island and the Dreamworld Corroboree.
Freebies Alert: 6x8 Koala Photo
The SkyPoint Observation Deck is located on Level 77 of the Q1 Building in Surfers Paradise and is Australia's only beach side observation deck. Rising a sheer 230 meters into the sky, SkyPoint is one of the Gold Coast’s most popular attractions and has become a must see destination for locals and visitors alike. It provides stunning 360 degree panoramic views that stretch from the surf to the hinterland and beyond and provides the perfect location for visitors to experience the shimmering Gold Coast skyline at night or take in views from Brisbane to Byron Bay during the day. Enjoy a freshly prepared meal from SkyPoint Bistro + Bar as you spot whales migrating along the eastern coast or as a new storm rolls in.
Day 3: Choose ONE admission tour
Movie World Warner Bros
Movie World is Australia's leading entertainment based tourist attraction offering a taste of Hollywood on the Gold Coast and bringing movie magic alive with world class entertainment and appearances by the stars of screen and stage and DC comic heroes.
OR Sea World
Sea World is Australia's premier marine park, covering 25 hectares (55 acres) of land, is located only a few minutes north of Surfers Paradise on Queensland's Gold Coast.
- Queensland’s beaches are the best in the world and the Gold Coast is home to some stunners. The young (and young at heart) won’t want to miss the Gold Coast’s legendary theme parks. Meet your favourite characters at Movie World, scream on the rollercoasters at Dreamworld, swim with dolphins at Sea World and tackle the speed slide at Wet’n’Wild.
- One of the most internationally recognisable icons on the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, has always been an entertainment playground with a social scene for the most social of socialites. The Surfers Paradise you have always known is ever-evolving and this vibrant hub is now home to some of the best restaurants, bars and attractions on the Gold Coast.
- Catch a boat, ferry or barge the short 40 kilometres off the Brisbane shoreline to the oasis of Moreton Island. There, all you need to do is choose the ideal camp spot, opt for ease of a holiday home or splurge on an inclusive resort.
- The Port Douglas is a celeb-favourite holiday destination and you only need to visit once to see why. With access to the Great Barrier Reef, award-winning dining and a variety of luxury hotels, there’s so many reasons to holiday here with your family, partner or solo. Regardless, you’ll always find something exotic and fun to do.
Where to EatLooking for Halal certified cuisine?
- Shiraz Authentic Persian Restaurant
3106 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
– Golden Legends Malaysian Seafood Restaurant
3083 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
- Dapur Dahlia
Shop 7, 250 Ipswich Rd,Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
- Gold Coast Mosque
144 Allied Dr, Arundel QLD 4214, Australia