About This Trip
For those seeking to spend more time exploring Darwin, this package combines visits to Litchfield and Kakadu National Parks as well as a city tour covering Darwin’s extensive parks, gardens, museums and galleries.
Trip code: AU-NT4N-DB
4 Breakfast, 2 Lunch
On-trip transport via seat in coach (bus/mini bus)
Day 1: Darwin
Welcome to Darwin, an adventurers' paradise from the sparkling harbour and WWII history to the city's Asian-influenced food and tropical outdoor lifestyle. Seat in coach transfer will arrange based on your arrival timing to Darwin hotel area.
Day 2: Darwin City Sights
Darwin City Sights
Your Driver Guide will point out significant landmarks with commentary on Darwin’s rich history and culture, including Darwin Aviation Museum, Museum & Art Gallery of the Northen Territory and Darwin Botanic Gardens.
Day 3: Litchfield National Park
Litchfield National Park Waterfall with lunch
Boarding early for the drive to Litchfield National Park down ‘the Track’ (Stuart Highway), you’ll be entertained by your Driver Guide with tales both tall and true of the history of Australia’s longest highway. Tour highlights including Batchelor, Litchfield National Park, Termite Mounds, Florence Falls, Tolmer Falls, Lunch at Litchfield Cafe and Wangi Falls
Day 4: Kakadu National Park
Kakadu National Park Explorer with buffet lunch
Today you’re up early to get started on a day that you’ll long remember. Travelling on one of the longest roads in Australia, the Stuart Highway, you’ll see some of the most amazing terrain this country has to offer. When we turn onto the Arnhem Highway, the Marrakai Plains will provide a beautiful backdrop for your onward journey. Tour highlights including Kakadu National Park, Yellow Water Billabong Cruise, Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Nourlangie.
**Exclude National Park entry fee (15May-30Sep): AUD40/Adult, AUD20/Child
- Waterfalls, escarpments, aboriginal rock-art, crocodiles and exotic bird life. Only 2.5 hours from Darwin, Kakadu National Park will change how you see the world.
- Visit at sunrise or sunset for the spectacular sight of this 348-metre high Uluru /Ayers Rock transforming from ochre to burnished orange and intense red.
- Crocodiles can be seen caged anywhere, but this may be your only chance to see the Famous Jumping Crocodiles in 'Action in the Wild'
Where to EatLooking for Halal certified cuisine?
- Sari Rasa (Malaysia & Indonesian)
6/24 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800
- Ayuriz Café Restaurant (Indonesia)
21 Knuckey Street, Darwin City NT 0800
- Sumatra Cafe (Malaysia & Indonesia)
Anthony Plaza Smith Street Mall, 9/38 Smith Street, Darwin City NT 0801
It's Time to Pray!Where is the Mosque nearby me?
- Islamic Society of Darwin
53 Vanderlin Dr, Wanguri NT 0810, Australia