Self Drive 5D4N Sydney Melbourne Coastal Drive
- 5 Days 4 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
- Sea Cliff Bridge
- Illawarra Fly Tree Walk
- Kiama Blowhole
- Historic Central Tilba
- Bega Cheese Heritage Centre
- Croajingolong National Park
- 4 nights accommodation
- 5 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental) with auto transmission unlimited mileage and zero excess, pick-up ex-downtown and FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP Standard A$64 / Full A$72 / Minivan A$88
- SURCHARGE 20DEC17-15JAN18 Standard/Full A$76/day Minivan A$82/day
- Admission and/or sightseeing: Dolphin Watch Eco Extreme Cruise, Jervis Bay (no transfers)
Day 1: Sydney > Wollongong > Kiama
Depart Sydney via Princes Highway, and embark on the Grand Pacific Drive route. The highlight is the 665 metres Sea Cliff Bridge. Stop here for photo taking opportunity. Continue to Wollongong. Veer from the coastline and head inland to Illawarra. Visit Illawarra Fly Tree Walk, an elevated steel canopy walk through the rainforest. Continue south to Kiama. Visit the famous Kiama blowhole, and witness spectacular plume of water shooting up to 60m (weather permitting). Overnight: Sebel Harbourside
Day 2: Kiama > Jervis Bay > BatemansBay
Travel south towards Hyams Beach for its world’s whitest sand, and Jervis Bay for exciting dolphin cruise. Whales can be seen here between June-October. Batemans Bay is a bustling holiday township, known for its seafood, particularly oysters, which have a reputation for being some of Australia's best. Overnight : BW Sunseeker M. Inn
Day 3: Batemans Bay > Merimbula
Stop at historic Central Tilba, the National Trust-listed working village where you can see a wood turner, cobbler, baker and leather maker at work. Stop by Bega Cheese Heritage Centre. Eden is an old whaling town. Find out more about the whaling industry, shipwrecks, fishing and navigation at the Killer Whale Museum. Overnight : BW Fairways M. Inn
Day 4: Merimbula > Lakes Entrance
The town of Mallacoota is a coastal village surrounded by the Croajingolong National Park, recognised by UNESCO as a World Biosphere Reserve, with a diverse ecosystem featuring over 1,000 native plants and more than 300 bird species. In Bass Strait, you can spot seals and dolphins at play. Travel south to Cape Conran Coastal Park, which is a great place for camping, bushwalking and home to many kangaroos, koalas and emus. Lakes Entrance - buy fresh seafood when the daily catch arrives on trawlers or enjoy a meal at local restaurants where that fresh seafood is always on the menu. Overnight : Comfort Inn & Suites Emmanuel
Day 5: Lakes Entrance > Melbourne
Travel on Princes Highway / A1 to Melbourne. If time permit, detour to Wilsons Promontory where wildlife abounds. There are many walking tracks through eucalypt forests and wildflowers to secluded coves, stunning white sand beaches and granite mountains.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||8,547||8,712||9,207|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||12,197|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||5,590||5,722||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||4,930||5,062||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||6,527||6,659||7,088|
|2A + 3C||TBA||8,012||8,144||8,573|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||9,233|
|3A + 1C||TBA||6,719||6,851||7,280|
|3A + 2C||TBA||8,204||8,336||8,765|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||9,425|
|4A + 1C||TBA||8,395||8,527||8,956|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||9,616|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 31 March 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 31 March 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW