Self Drive 5D4N Pacific Coastal Drive
- 5 Days 4 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
- Hunter Valley - gateway to one of Australia’s great gourmet food and wine trails
- Port Stephen
- Nambucca Heads
- Dreamworld, Movieworld and Seaworld
- Paradise Country Farm
- 4 nights accommodation
- 5 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental) with auto transmission unlimited mileage and zero excess, pick-up ex-downtown and FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP Standard A$64 / Full A$72 / Minivan A$88
- SURCHARGE 20DEC17-15JAN18 Standard/Full A$76/day Minivan A$82/day
- Admission and/or sightseeing: Hunter Valley Gardens Day Admission, Port Stephens Dolphin Cruise and Paradise Country Farm with lunch (no transfers)
Day 1: Sydney > Hunter Valley
Head north via Central Coast to Hunter Valley - gateway to one of Australia’s great gourmet food and wine trails. Sample award-winning wines and restaurants. Visit the 12 magical and stunning themed gardens at Hunter Valley Gardens, shop for souvenirs and gourmet produce at the Hunter Valley Gardens Village. Overnight: Hunter Valley Resort
Day 2: Hunter Valley > Port Stephens
Experience Hunter Valley on a hot air balloon or horse carriage ride. Drive towards Maitland. Stop by Morpeth, a quaint town boasting charming cafes and delightful array of craft shops. Arrive in Nelson Bay, Port Stephen in time for late afternoon exploration of the massive sand dunes on a 4WD. Or hop on dolphin watch cruise, or go parasailing to enjoy the magnificent view of Port Stephens. Overnight: Nelson Resort
Day 3: Port Stephens > Coffs Harbour
Continue up north for another 251km towards Port Macquarie, renowned for the 8 beautiful beaches, which are lined by great shopping and dining options. Visit the Koala Hospital where over 200 injured Koalas are housed each year and take a walk and talk tour at this very special facility. Visit Nambucca Heads, famous for its surf beaches, fresh oysters and seafood and the colourful Vee Wall where visitors can leave their mark. From Coffs Harbour, drive inland lies some historic towns like Gladstones, Bellibrook, Bowraville, Dorrigo and Bellingen - stunning stopovers with their very own streetscape of colonial and art deco shops. Overnight: Breakfree Aanuka
Day 4: Coffs Harbour > Tweed Heads / Gold Coast
Continue north to Byron Bay, it is a fascinating region mix of Bohemian chic, alternatives lifestyles, beach and surf culture and hedonistic indulgence. Blend with the locals, walk by the beach and visit the popular Sunday Market, find unique arts, crafts and souvenirs made by the local. Enjoy sunset at Cape Byron Lighthouse, before arrive into Tweed Heads / Gold Coast. Overnight: Mantra Legends
Day 5: Tweed Heads > Gold Coast / Brisbane
There are many things to see and do in Gold Coast. Visit famous theme-parks: Dreamworld, Movieworld and Seaworld. Experience country lifestyle at Paradise Country Farm and farmstay. Join in Tall Ship, unique cruise experience. Alternative, travel further to Brisbane – Queensland's vibrant capital, known for its laidback lifestyle, picturesque city skyline and lush parks. Enjoy shopping at Queen Street Mall, or explore the colourful weekend markets at South Bank. Go on a City Cat cruise, one of the best ways of exploring this lovely River city.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||8,547||8,547||9,042|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||11,966|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||5,458||5,590||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||5,095||5,227||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||6,296||6,428||6,857|
|2A + 3C||TBA||8,078||8,210||8,639|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||9,233|
|3A + 1C||TBA||6,455||6,587||7,016|
|3A + 2C||TBA||8,237||8,369||8,798|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||9,392|
|4A + 1C||TBA||8,395||8,527||8,956|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||9,550|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 31 March 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 31 March 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW