Self Drive 4D3N Sydney Melbourne Heritage Drive
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 31 Mar 2018
- National Capital Exhibition
- Historic Town of Yass
- Port of Echuca
- Bendigo Heritage Tram
- 3 nights accommodation
- 4 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental) with auto transmission unlimited mileage and zero excess, pick-up ex-downtown and FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP Standard A$64 / Full A$72 / Minivan A$88
- SURCHARGE 20DEC17-15JAN18 Standard/Full A$76/day Minivan A$82/day
- Admission and/or sightseeing: Canberra 3-in-1 Fun Ticket - Cockington Green Garden, Questacon and AIS (no transfers); Port of Echuca Paddlesteamer 1hr (no transfer)
Day 1: Sydney > Canberra
A leisure drive through Southern Highlands and check out the quaint towns of Bowral and Berrima for antiques, homeware, arts & craft and delightful English Gardens. Continue south to Canberra – Australia’s Capital. Perhaps start visit with the National Capital Exhibition which tells the story of how Canberra became the capital. Others may interest : Australia Institute of Sport, National Museum of Australia, Australia War Memorial and Cockington Green Gardens - display of meticulously crafted miniature buildings set within beautifully landscaped gardens. Canberra in spring, make sure you join the month-long floral extravaganza, Floriade! Overnight: Mercure / Parklands Hotel & Apartment
Day 2: Canberra > Albury – Wodonga
Start your travel via the heritage trail to historic town of Yass and then the Hume Highway to Albury-Wodonga, once a busy trade route for paddle steamers. Featuring a mix of stately heritage buildings, parks and treelined streets, the famous Murray River flows between the twin cities and through a magnificent unspoiled landscape of rolling valleys, hills and lush farmlands. Overnight: BW Meramie M. Inn
Day 3: Albury – Wodonga > Echuca – Moama
Travel along the Murray Valley Highway through dairying country and the green fields irrigated from the waters of the Murray River. Rutherglen is home to some of the best fortified wines such as Port, Muscat and Tokay but also produces some superb table wines. Rutherglen flourished during the gold rush and some of the fine old buildings still remain. Visit the Port of Echuca to discover the early history of the region when Echuca – Moama was bustling riverport. Paddle-steamer cruises are available on a number of riverboats which depart from here. Overnight: Comfort Echuca-Moama
Day 4: Echuca – Moama > Bendigo > Melbourne
Bendigo – with impressive Victorian buildings, stands as reminder of the rich history built from one of the worlds’s most exciting gold rushes. Take a 60-metre elevator trip beneath the heart of Bendigo to experience the operating Central Deborah Gold Mine on a one-hour tour that follows a 400-metre underground circuit. Then catch the Bendigo Heritage Tram from the front door of the mine for a travelling commentary of Bendigo's major sights. From Bendigo continue passing through interesting small towns on your way to Melbourne.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||6,072||6,072||6,402|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||8,270|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||3,940||4,072||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||3,577||3,709||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||4,778||4,877||5,207|
|2A + 3C||TBA||5,570||5,669||5,999|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||6,395|
|3A + 1C||TBA||4,970||5,069||5,399|
|3A + 2C||TBA||5,762||5,861||6,191|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||6,587|
|4A + 1C||TBA||5,953||6,052||6,382|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||6,778|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 October 2017 until 31 March 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 31 March 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW