Self Drive 4D3N Beyond Sydney
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- Valid from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Sep 2018
Beyond the city confines of Sydney lies the renowned Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley. Join this tour to drive to Australia’s version of the Grand Canyon and sample the delights of one of Australia’s great gourmet food and wine trails.
- Blue Mountains
- Hunter Valley Garden
- Port Stephens Dolphin Watching
- 03 nights accommodation, as listed or similar, room only basis
- 04 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), auto transmission with unlimited mileage and ZERO EXCESS, pick-up ex-downtown + FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP A$48 iii)
- Admission (no transfer) : Blue Mountain Scenic World Unlimited Ride, Hunter Valley Gardens and Port Stephens Dolphin Cruise
Day 1: Sydney > Blue Mountains
From Sydney, head west and take the M4 Motorway/Great Western Highway that leads up to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains region, some describe as Australia’s Grand Canyon. Revitalize your senses with striking scenery & refreshing waterfalls, shop at the towns of Leura and Katoomba, and catch the sunset over the legendary Three Sisters at Scenic World.
Day 2: Blue Mountain > Hunter Valley
Headwest via Bells Line of Road. Stop for fruit picking experience at Hawkesbury Harvest (apples picking available from Feb-May), and immerse in the beauty of Mount Tomah Botanic Gardens, just before you reach Bilpin. Drive 2hrs towards Cessnock and arrive at Hunter Valley – gateway to one of Australia’s great gourmet food and wine trails. Sample award-winning wines and restaurants. Visit the 12 magical and stunning themed gardens at Hunter Valley Gardens, shop for souvenirs and gourmet produce at the Hunter Valley Gardens Village.
Day 3: Hunter Valley > Port Stephens
Experience Hunter Valley on a hot air balloon or a horse carriage ride. After lunch, drive towards Maitland. Stop by Morpeth, a quaint town boasting charming cafes and delightful array of craft shops. Arrive in Nelson Bay, Port Stephen in time for late afternoon exploration of the massive sand dunes on a 4WD (optional).
Day 4: Port Stephens > Central Coast > Sydney
Hop on a dolphin watch cruise, or go parasailing to enjoy the magnificent view of Port Stephens. Before reuniting to Sydney, visit the Australian Reptile Park for a close encounter with the wildlife animals (optional). Stop by The Entrance for daily pelican feeding.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||6,762||6,762||7,078|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||9,467|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||4,279||4,405||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||3,868||3,994||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||5,081||5,176||5,524|
|2A + 3C||TBA||6,440||6,535||6,851|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||7,736|
|3A + 1C||TBA||5,233||5,328||5,675|
|3A + 2C||TBA||6,592||6,687||7,003|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||7,887|
|4A + 1C||TBA||6,743||6,838||7,154|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||8,039|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 April 2018 until 30 September 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 September 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW