Self Drive 3D2N Grand Pacific Drive
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- Valid from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Sep 2018
Sydney’s Grand Pacific Drive is a picturesque coastal drive that takes you through rainforests, over the famous Sea Cliff Bridge, and several delightful coastal cities. The return via the Southern Highlands is equally scenic, winding though charming countryside and endless vineyards.
- Grand Pacific Drive - Sea Cliff Bridge
- Wollongong Harbour
- Illawarra Fly Tree Walk
- Kiama Blowhole
- Jervis Bay Whale Watching
- 02 nights accommodation, as listed or similar, room only basis
- SURCHARGE : KIAMA Friday-Saturday A$60 R/N
- 03 days car rental (24hr = 1 day rental), auto transmission with unlimited mileage and ZERO EXCESS, pick-up ex-downtown + FREE GPS
- SURCHARGE AIRPORT PICK-UP A$36
- Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk (no transfer)
- Dolphin Watch ECO EXTREME Cruise, Jervis Bay (no transfers).
Day 1: Sydney > Wollongong > Kiama
Depart Sydney via Princes Highway, and take the Royal National Park exit (the second oldest national park in the world) to embark on the Grand Pacific Drive route. Arrive at Bald Hill Lookout for magnificent view of the South Coast, and watch the hang - gliders or para - gliders in action. Head towards the 665 meters Sea Cliff Bridge – the highlight of Grand Pacific Drive. Stop here for photo taking opportunity, or enjoy a leisurely walk along the pedestrian walkway. Up next Wollongong Harbour. Guzzle local beer and savor delicious fish & chips at Wollongong’s Five Island Brewery. If you are brave, try Skydive the beach, NSW’s only beach skydive. Veer from the coastline and head to Illawarra. Visit Illawarra Fly Tree Walk, an elevated steel canopy walk through the rainforest on Illawarra Escarpment. Continue south to Kiama. Visit the famous Kiama blow-hole, and witness spectacular plume of water shooting up to 60 m (weather permitting).
Day 2: Kiama > Jervis Bay > Southern Highlands
Travel south towards Hyams Beach for its world’s whitest sand, and Jervis Bay for exciting ECO Extreme Cruise! Whales can be seen here between June - October. From Jervis Bay, turn inland and head west to explore the glorious Southern Highlands.
Day 3: Southern Highlands > Sydney
Spend a pleasant day driving through the charming countryside, and checking out the quaint towns of Bowral and Berrima for antiques, homeware, arts & craft and delightful English Gardens.
Prices quoted are subject to availability and exchange rates when booking, seasonal or holiday price surcharges
|Cost Per Group in MYR|
|5||1 Twin + 1 Triple||5,498||5,656||5,656|
|7||2 Twin + 1 Triple||-||-||7,477|
|Cost Per Family in MYR|
|2A + 1C (with bed)||TBA||3,457||3,520||-|
|2A + 1C (no bed)||TBA||3,046||3,109||-|
|2A + 2C||TBA||3,786||3,849||4,070|
|2A + 3C||TBA||4,986||5,081||5,302|
|2A + 4C||TBA||-||-||5,871|
|3A + 1C||TBA||3,969||3,849||4,070|
|3A + 2C||TBA||5,170||5,081||5,302|
|3A + 3C||TBA||-||-||5,871|
|4A + 1C||TBA||5,353||5,081||5,302|
|4A + 2C||TBA||-||-||5,871|
- Reservations must be booked as per guest’s name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are not allowed. If the name on the reservations does not match, guest may be refused to check in hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport of at least 6 months prior departure.
- Price quoted subject to change. Travel Period: 1 April 2018 until 30 September 2018. Travel Period MUST be completed by 30 September 2018.
- Choice of hotel is subject to confirmation. In the event choice of hotel unable to confirm, alternative hotel shall offer and may incurred additional cost. If alternative hotel offered is unacceptable, deposit will be refunded with a service fee of RM50.00 per booking.
- Peak season or special event & block out date surcharges may apply.
- No refund can be made in respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are included in the tour but not utilized or where passengers amend, cancel or otherwise arrangement after departure.
- Booking made less than 10 workings days prior to departure, surcharge of MYR 100.00 is apply for priority service.
- Booking made less than 7 working days priority to departure is not acceptable.
- PNL Travel shall not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to delays/changes in any transport services, war, strikes, sickness, natural disaster, quarantine or other cause which may incur extra expenses.
- Any amendment after voucher tour confirmation, a re-issue fee MYR 100.00 per booking will imposed.
- Price quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Payment transaction accepted only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Full payment must be made upon hotel and ground confirmation.
- Others terms & conditions remain applies.
Book now with a deposit MYR 100.00 per pax
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- SECURE YOUR BOOKING NOW